cucks and wives letting go the first time

Both my wife and I are very close to that first time. Did others struggle before that first time? Ever get to the point where you were going forget this lifestyle?

Both my wife and I are very close to that first time. Did others struggle before that first time? Ever get to the point where you were going forget this lifestyle?

we spent months at the "very close" stage. not that either of us realised we were on a journey - at that time i was convinced it was all fantasy and nothing more. i had no intention to make it real.

It is always tenuous at first. I think the most important thing you can do is to communicate fully at all times. It's also important to have a standard for yourselves and for how you want the experience to go. When you start negotiating away your rules, then you set yourself up for a lot of disenchantment. Set rules and stick to them. Just because the guy has a big dick doesn't mean he's the right one for you.

Back