Cucks and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLinda

Female
Our Bulk (HOH) is very dominant - fair, but dominant. In public we or he d pi es not do anything considered illegal, etc. That said, he and I walk side by side, hubby is required to walk behind, scoot to open doors, and behave. Yesterday. while waiting for a long lght before crossing the street with many other people present my Bull reached down behind and gave me a good, but fast feel - finishing with a quick slap to my ass. A loo though wearing no panties with a short skirt, I don't think anyone saw much. But, hubby retorted in a loud and sassy manner. He used the excuse, we were in public.

Our Bull was not happy and once home, hubby got a long hard spanking from our Bull. On fact, a roral pool paddling would be more descriptive.

Although I kinda feel sorry for hubby, I don't think it was his place to say anything or be sassy. Bull says hubbys6lucky he wasn't hauled into the nearest men's or family bathroom for his pants downer. Hubby thinks he ad the right to speak up because we were in public.
Any thoughts?

Hubby thinks he ad the right to speak up because we were in public.
He was actually. Maybe this is the arrangement you have with your duo, but like a 3-legged stool, take one leg out and you have issues. Your husband is being generous but respectful. Your bull has no "skin" in this ... he takes what he wants until he tires of you, then moves on. A harmonious relationship is what the 3 of you should desire. Too bad you don't see this. No man needs to be humiliated or embarrassed, unless that's the arrangement.

He was actually. Maybe this is the arrangement you have with your duo, but like a 3-legged stool, take one leg out and you have issues. Your husband is being generous but respectful. Your bull has no "skin" in this ... he takes what he wants until he tires of you, then moves on. A harmonious relationship is what the 3 of you should desire. Too bad you don't see this. No man needs to be humiliated or embarrassed, unless that's the arrangement.
:love::love::love::love::love:

Our Bulk (HOH) is very dominant - fair, but dominant. In public we or he d pi es not do anything considered illegal, etc. That said, he and I walk side by side, hubby is required to walk behind, scoot to open doors, and behave. Yesterday. while waiting for a long lght before crossing the street with many other people present my Bull reached down behind and gave me a good, but fast feel - finishing with a quick slap to my ass. A loo though wearing no panties with a short skirt, I don't think anyone saw much. But, hubby retorted in a loud and sassy manner. He used the excuse, we were in public.

Our Bull was not happy and once home, hubby got a long hard spanking from our Bull. On fact, a roral pool paddling would be more descriptive.

Although I kinda feel sorry for hubby, I don't think it was his place to say anything or be sassy. Bull says hubbys6lucky he wasn't hauled into the nearest men's or family bathroom for his pants downer. Hubby thinks he ad the right to speak up because we were in public.
Any thoughts?
Hubbies needs to show respect. First, make sure he is wearing a chastity device. That puts you and your Bull in complete control, hopefully preventing any further incidents of backsass. Second, cuckie must be punished. Perhaps a good anal-yzing, posted here or some other emasculation that is made pubic. Third, req;uire apology and a period of service in maids uniform. Fourth: make cuckie listen to cuckold philosophy lectures. I have a few saved and they are scattered on this site, hither and yon. Lastly, cage cuckie and deny him any sexual release for a period of time. While he is being denied, require him to write an essay on the importance of respecting your Bull.

Hubbies needs to show respect. First, make sure he is wearing a chastity device. That puts you and your Bull in complete control, hopefully preventing any further incidents of backsass. Second, cuckie must be punished. Perhaps a good anal-yzing, posted here or some other emasculation that is made pubic. Third, req;uire apology and a period of service in maids uniform. Fourth: make cuckie listen to cuckold philosophy lectures. I have a few saved and they are scattered on this site, hither and yon. Lastly, cage cuckie and deny him any sexual release for a period of time. While he is being denied, require him to write an essay on the importance of respecting your Bull.
Thank you so much for your input! Just got back from Holiday and saw this. Where can we find the lectures as I tried a search and got zero.
Regarding the essay, what a wonderful idea. We're Requiring: Full, formal essay with title page and bibliography on The Importance of Respecting Our Bull; 5,000 words, blue ink, double spaced, each word numbered, on one side of page and completed in 10 days.
Completed essay will be submitted and reviewed and graded for content and sincerity. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect language will result in a spanking and rewrite.
Sandy park, would you be willing to review and grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back