Cucks and bulls lets network

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I'm looking to network, do business with and build a very close friendship with my fellow cucks and bulls. I want to start a group/community/network of successful cuckolds and bulls Share ideas and resources so we could all become financially free and not only live our best lives, live our best cuckold lifestyles. I'm in NJ and what I bring to the table is my knowledge of ecommerce, financial literacy and both personal and business credit and funding. As for cuckoldry I'm a tall handsome masculine bisexual Latin stag/cuckold here in Jersey. Love interracial cuckoldry especially. Let's network. 🤘🤟

I'm looking to network, do business with and build a very close friendship with my fellow cucks and bulls. I want to start a group/community/network of successful cuckolds and bulls Share ideas and resources so we could all become financially free and not only live our best lives, live our best cuckold lifestyles. I'm in NJ and what I bring to the table is my knowledge of ecommerce, financial literacy and both personal and business credit and funding. As for cuckoldry I'm a tall handsome masculine bisexual Latin stag/cuckold here in Jersey. Love interracial cuckoldry especially. Let's network. 🤘🤟
Bisexual? With pleasure Mat.

Please PM me

MICHAEL

Back