Cucks 4 Black Cocks

As a bisexual, real life Cuckold, I certainly appreciate this. My girlfriend and I share a love for BBC, but, by in large, she is the one that gets it. I have sucked and been fucked by it in the pastpast, but with us, typically I'm left watching, envious as an observer. I getv the creampies, which I love, but I see that cock and WANT it !

Kccuckoldcouple; I hear you. I crave Black Cock daily! I haven't found any here. Maybe 80 miles away in Spokane, but those I've come-across have been too young or too gangster/hood looking. I'm into regular every day type people with respect for each other and seeking fun for all, not some rough and rowdy tussle and bragging rights.
The name of the game should be, Fun and Enjoyment.
Welcome to this thread. John

Hi Carolina 1970; I have not sucked Black Cock through a Glory Hole, but I have been to several Glory Holes hoping too.
All I ever got were small white dicks. They were better than nothing.
The best time I had at a Glory Hole was the day I sucked 4 cocks while there. The thing that made it best was, I was watched while sucking cocks, from the opposite Glory Hole. I'd suck a cock while being watched and turn and suck the guy who watched, back and forth until I had sucked 4 cocks. I would have sucked more, but there were no more.
I have sucked a Black Cock and I am convinced that every white man should try it.

Hi, My ID is wm4bm2use, formerly qbrishc.

I love BBC and would love to have some to serve often.
I am having the same problems others have. The BBC's are
very concealed and very Down-Low. So much so, they are missing out on frequent Blow-Jobs and Ass from white men.
Many of us white men want nothing more than to serve the BBC's of the world.
We love to suck BBC's and swallow BBC Sperm, we love having Black Men use our Asses as a Pussy and Breed us with their Sperm deep inside us. We love the sight, feel and taste of BBC's.
Many of us would beg for your cock and sperm.
Myself, I want a Black Top to use me frequently and insist I swallow/take all his sperm.
I'm open to him sharing me with his friends and using me in public places.

Back