Cucks 4 Black Cocks

Kansas cuck.looking for any women In the area that would like to be taken care of like a queen . You most be bbc loving slut tho .that like to get breed on the regular .if you would let me be your cleanup boy there nothing I wouldn't do to make sure your every desire is met.

As a bisexual, real life Cuckold, I certainly appreciate this. My girlfriend and I share a love for BBC, but, by in large, she is the one that gets it. I have sucked and been fucked by it in the pastpast, but with us, typically I'm left watching, envious as an observer. I getv the creampies, which I love, but I see that cock and WANT it !
Isn't it gross when you keep shitting yourself

Wife informed me this evening I’ll be performing for her and Shelly tomorrow evening after dinner with a young, big black cock that I will suck to completion for them and that all of his cum will be given to me from the tap. They want me to suck the first load while they sip wine and watch, then I’ll be on close standby and he’s going to pull out after fucking both of them really good and give me 3-4 more loads tomorrow evening and they told me he’s only 21 years old. Wife has never fucked him, Shelly she converted last year and it’s a young man she met at her gym she’s been fucking for a couple months regularly.

Wife informed me this evening I’ll be performing for her and Shelly tomorrow evening after dinner with a young, big black cock that I will suck to completion for them and that all of his cum will be given to me from the tap. They want me to suck the first load while they sip wine and watch, then I’ll be on close standby and he’s going to pull out after fucking both of them really good and give me 3-4 more loads tomorrow evening and they told me he’s only 21 years old. Wife has never fucked him, Shelly she converted last year and it’s a young man she met at her gym she’s been fucking for a couple months regularly.
Sounds like you're going to have a great night. I wish I was you! Can't wait to hear about it.

Back