Cuckolds - what do you usually do?

I'm not allowed to watch. My wife feels more relaxed about giving in to her lust for her bofriend when she is alone with him. If I could watch I would for sure take pics and rub myself silly. As it is, I obediently wait at home and jerk off at the thought of her boyfriends huge cock pushing deep inside her, makeing her scream and cum.

When my wife's bull and/or his friends would come over I was expected to be fully femmed (the works), and provide food and drinks when ordered. Otherwise, stand in the corner and watch in chastity. I couldn't even get an erection. On more than one occasion I was expected/ordered to fluff those in line to keep them ready for my wife.

I'm not allowed to watch. My wife feels more relaxed about giving in to her lust for her bofriend when she is alone with him. If I could watch I would for sure take pics and rub myself silly. As it is, I obediently wait at home and jerk off at the thought of her boyfriends huge cock pushing deep inside her, makeing her scream and cum.

i do ecxactly the same...

Has your wife sent you pics of her being taken by a black stud? I'm dying to see my wife's pretty face in extacy as he makes her feel an intense orgasm from his deep thrusting cock.

no she doesnt...her bf wants me completely out of this..i just wait of her to get back,and tell me what happend..

If my bitch had a black cull, I would love to watch him take and use her. Would like to betaking photos/videoing their time together if I was allowed in the room with them.

If my bitch had a black cull, I would love to watch him take and use her. Would like to betaking photos/videoing their time together if I was allowed in the room with them.
Don't count on being allowed to watch. All of my wife's black boyfreinds have been very possessive of her and don't want me to be involved with her sexually in any way, not even to watch. After she showed me her first black lover's body, she asked me if he deserved to to decide how and when she would be used sexually, I had to admit that a man like that should be given whatever he wants. My wife replied, "good, I already told him that my body is exclusively his to use as he pleases". At that point my penis exploded as she rubbed me off.

The cucky husband should do whatever the wife or her lovers respectfully tell him he is allowed to do. Its usually because of his sexual inadequacies that the wife has taken lovers to begin with. Usually his wife has taken lovers because of one or more of the following reasons:
  • hubby's gotten lazy or bored, and doesn't put forth the effort to sexually satisfy his wife
  • hubby's become medically incapable
  • hubby's become mentally incapable
  • hubby's physically incapable
One thing he shouldn't do, however, is to allow his wife to stay in a state of sexual frustration simply because of HIS issues/problems. Sexual frustration only creates additional stress inside the marriage and then the couple finds themselves fighting/arguing over petty issues, ALL because she's sexually frustrated. So, he needs to man up and take care of her needs, or allow her to find lovers who can do it for him.

But the husband needs to realize, HE does not set the conditions for her and her lovers ... THEY respectfully set the conditions for HIM. That's the price paid for not taking care of business at home.

Th
The cucky husband should do whatever the wife or her lovers respectfully tell him he is allowed to do. Its usually because of his sexual inadequacies that the wife has taken lovers to begin with. Usually his wife has taken lovers because of one or more of the following reasons:
  • hubby's gotten lazy or bored, and doesn't put forth the effort to sexually satisfy his wife
One thing he shouldn't do, however, is to allow his wife to stay in a state of sexual frustration simply because of HIS issues/problems. Sexual frustrationonly creates additional stress inside the marriage and then the couple finds themselves fighting/arguing over petty issues, ALL because she's sexually frustrated. So, he needs to man up and take care of her needs, or allow her to find lovers who can do it for him.

But the husband needs to realize, HE does not set the conditions for her and her lovers ... THEY respectfully set the conditions for HIM. That's the price paid for not taking care of business at home.
This is so true. When at first I insisted I wanted pictures of her fucking or to watch, my wife reasoned with me exactly the same way. I had to agree that after years of neglect and with a physical specimen like him available for her, I had no right to request anything. When she informed me that in one night this black stud had made her cum more times than I did in a year, it completely put me in my place. I was told to go to the bathroom and jerk myself off to the thought of that as my reward for submitting to her need for a superior male stud. I was cumming in about 30 seconds, which greatly amused her.

One thing he shouldn't do, however, is to allow his wife to stay in a state of sexual frustration simply because of HIS issues/problems. Sexual frustrationonly creates additional stress inside the marriage and then the couple finds themselves fighting/arguing over petty issues, ALL because she's sexually frustrated. So, he needs to man up and take care of her needs, or allow her to find lovers who can do it for him.

Totally agree

A mix of all the above. Sometimes I watch, jerk off, leave them alone, be underneath both or much more rarely now join in with a condom on of course.
Overall it's for my wife. Im not the greatest in bed and it doesn't bother me sharing her with others who can give her the pleasure she deserves.

Back