CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,744 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,482 57.7%

• Total voters
15 cages, oh my God that's way too much work. I just need one good one to keep him in full time, sort of a set it and forget it thing for me. As long as he's caged that's all that matters. I'm still not going to tread in the PA area as he would never try to escape. He has been caged for so long that his mind has been trained to understand he will never have intercourse again and his only release will be from him getting fucked and the ensuing sissygams that come along with it.
God I love you

Here's a couple of the cuck taking some selfies as he reduced to only being allowed to watch. One is of a few guys in NYC lining up to take their turn on me and the other is of me riding in Vegas. Everybody is happy in the pictures. I'm getting lots of BBC, black men are getting married white pussy which is exactly what they deserve and as for weather the cuck is happy that he's 100% pussy and orgasam free....who cares. If I had to guess I'd say no because look at how blue those balls are, lol. View attachment 1342381 View attachment 1342383 View attachment 1342381 View attachment 1342383 i
Damm

Back