CUCKOLDS SERVING THEIR WIVE'S BULLS

Cuckolds - have you ever sucked a black bull's cock?

• Yes, while my wife watched

Votes: 113 31.0%
  • Yes, but wife doesn't know

Votes: 56 15.3%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 35 9.6%
  • No, but I'd like to

Votes: 138 37.8%
  • Women checking results

Votes: 23 6.3%

• Total voters
Oh my, that sounds incredible. I hope to one day clean up my wife and her bull. Heck i wouldn't mind cleaning up another mans wife and bull just for the experience.
I have and do every chance i get!! tasting another mans cum from my wifes pussy and sucking and cleaning a horse hung studs cock and swallowing his seed makes me feel so macho because then i know what it is like to have a big cock!!

I have and do every chance i get!! tasting another mans cum from my wifes pussy and sucking and cleaning a horse hung studs cock and swallowing his seed makes me feel so macho because then i know what it is like to have a big cock!!
Wow, i try to clean my cum from my wife as much as possible so when the time comes i am ready. I am actually starting to enjoy the taste of cum.

I really enjoy sucking cock, there is something very humbling to have a big cock (bigger than your own) in your mouth. Your total focus chances to the cock in your mouth, how you have to taste every little bit of it. It would seem you whole being changes to please the cock in your mouth. Your world beomces that cock. Almost like a baby with a pacifier, just sucking and having it in your mouth feels sooo good!

I really enjoy sucking cock, there is something very humbling to have a big cock (bigger than your own) in your mouth. Your total focus chances to the cock in your mouth, how you have to taste every little bit of it. It would seem you whole being changes to please the cock in your mouth. Your world beomces that cock. Almost like a baby with a pacifier, just sucking and having it in your mouth feels sooo good!
Well spoken jimbobin!! i feel the same way and when i swallow another studs horse hung cocks cum i feel as MACHO as the stud!!

Back