CUCKOLDS SERVING THEIR WIVE'S BULLS

Cuckolds - have you ever sucked a black bull's cock?

• Yes, while my wife watched

Votes: 113 31.0%
  • Yes, but wife doesn't know

Votes: 56 15.3%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 35 9.6%
  • No, but I'd like to

Votes: 138 37.8%
  • Women checking results

Votes: 23 6.3%

• Total voters
my ex cuck cleaned me out but I just got bored of wimpy whites x
lol,,, Thats how my Size QOS ex felt after she turned her once str8 hubby into a BBC Luvin cummthirsty (faggot) cucky... & I Just cant help ,but luvin bein a submissive cummthirsty luvin bottom bitch boi for VWE Blk Men... I Luv the Feel & TAste of their Fat Heavy Cock in my mouth & Throat ....& rubbin their Balls & Cock All over my slutty face

Last edited:
One of my wife's favorite thing is have me lick her clit while she is being fucked by a big black cock. Several times while I am performing oral on her to prepare her for the bull's cock the bull has presented his cock to be sucked before he penetrates her doggy style. A couple have pulled out while fucking and have told me to taste her cum on their cocks. Finally, a couple of them have pulled out after busting their nut and made me clean the combined juices off.

One of my wife's favorite thing is have me lick her clit while she is being fucked by a big black cock. Several times while I am performing oral on her to prepare her for the bull's cock the bull has presented his cock to be sucked before he penetrates her doggy style. A couple have pulled out while fucking and have told me to taste her cum on their cocks. Finally, a couple of them have pulled out after busting their nut and made me clean the combined juices off.
!!!!!!!!!!! hot

I don’t know if most bulls would like this or not. We both enjoy it. I mention to my wife’s bulls that I am more than willing to help out however they want;)

We had one bull who started by saying he wanted his balls licked while she rode him. That quickly turned into him wanting his cock sucked too. All three of us greatly enjoyed it lol.

Back