CUCKOLD'S REVENGE

Funny how things work out. Before my current wife I was "dating" a black chick. Amazing skin. I can't describe. She had large lips for kissing and sucking my cock. Nice rack. Great ass. The best part was when I was as deep as I could go inside her, I would ask "is that my pussy?" and she would cum instantly shaking her head yes.

Now here I am begging someone to fuck my wife. The tables have turned.

Yeah, I think I can add a few to your thread, if you don't mind ... Mac ;)

View attachment 256362View attachment 256363
View attachment 256364

Unfortunately, this is the position, corporate America, likes keeping Black Men..emasculated, with no juice in the decision making process unless to be ok with corporate bullshit,that kicks black folks, white folks and anybody else not cheering on the Republican, Love America or Leave It, and ******* the Kool Aid MF'er or your ass is outta here not being a team player..

Unfortunately, this is the position, corporate America, likes keeping Black Men..emasculated, with no juice in the decision making process unless to be ok with corporate bullshit,that kicks black folks, white folks and anybody else not cheering on the Republican, Love America or Leave It, and ******* the Kool Aid MF'er or your ass is outta here not being a team player..

Oh my, did I "hit a nerve" with those pics, OldSchool? They were posted as entertainment & humor, but maybe you read right through all that.
Actually many people HERE can attest that I'm a liberal & Democrat, and I voted for B-O both times ... so no hate or discontent is coming from me. I just like posting pics that create conversation.
So, these pics I post bother you? And if so, why? Mac

Not putting it down, but couldn't really get into the black female/white male thing as "revenge", although some of the pictures are humorous.

To me the black wife/white hubby having sex while her black husband is fucking the white guy's wife is more along the lines of showing appreciation by entertaining the black wife sexually however possible or as she desires as a sort of thank you for her sharing her husband with your wife.
I would be honored to give his wife a nice tonguing or whatever would give her pleasure while he was giving my Wife her's. :)

Well we respect that its not your thing. Though remember all white males are not tiny...nor are the cuckolds....far from it. This is just a little humor.

Like I said, I wasn't putting it down and totally understand the humor aspects of some of the pictures and captions.
And believe me, I am well aware that many white men are just as well endowed as black men and, while not huge by any means, my 7" x 5.5" around white weenie has never failed to make me happy! :bounce:

Me and the husband absolutely love I.R. Sex in any combination.

Same here, black men/white women, white men/ black women, white women/black women, Latina, Asian, etc.- it's all good!
Not particularly into male/male activity outside of D/s, but if it floats your boat- anchors away! I'm not beyond admitting jealousy of the bodies some of those guys have, either.

You have to keep in mind most of this site is fictitious and fantasy. The thought site of a young black women servicing a very well hung white male to keep her husbands job is every bit as erotic and sexy as a young white woman servicing a well hung black man to pay of her husbands gambling debts..

The mind is the biggest, most powerful sex organ of them all and fantasy is it's main fuel.
I can totally get into a juicy fantasy story about someone of any color being in such a situation, heck, I'm a submissive that enjoys humiliation so coercion, blackmail, ****** sex situations are what I thrive on as long as it is either fantasy or within the boundaries of an established D/s relationship. :hot:

I think that may be partly why I looked at it from a submissive male point of view where servicing the wife of the man giving my Wife pleasure would be a form of appreciation as well as a perceived "duty". :)
OK, maybe the thought of licking and sucking a juicy, delicious black cunt entered my mind as well, but just a little! :D

However, I did feel a little uncomfortable with a couple of photos, but in thinking about it, I would have felt the same way were the races reversed or even totally different races, so it isn't because it's white revenge on black.

But totally good with it all, so please continue! :)

I love black woman and having dated a few everyone of them have been submissive to me (white) one so much I felt uncomfortable for a bit with her but that was her kink and I like to please. This video, I would have no problem doing some black dudes wife, letting him watch while I have him caged up in a cb-6000. I have no problem being a white bull with an under 5"

[video]

:rolleyes: Well, I can see where THIS thread is headed. Come to think of it, however, this site is named blacktowhite; it doesn't indicate which is black & which is white. Could just as well be black females for white males as easily as black males for white females.

Come on folks, if U dish it OUT ... be willing to take a few as well. I know there are at least 5 different "active" threads going on here that are focused specifically on white males sucking black cocks, etc. Those roles could just as easily be reversed, I know where the websites are that have those kind of pics. So, let's "just relax" on this stuff. :)

revenge ... reparations ... servitude ... breeding ... etc hummm, all sounds alike to me ... does it all depend on who its applying to as to whether its sensitive material or not?

Well Mac, you knew the answer to that before you posed the question lol.

As was stated earlier in the thread, I believe by OSP, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I think the pics are funny, as are the captions.

Of course, to those who believe in black superiority/white inferiority, this stuff is heresy along the lines of Galileo saying the earth revolves around the sun.

Oh my, did I "hit a nerve" with those pics, OldSchool? They were posted as entertainment & humor, but maybe you read right through all that.
Actually many people HERE can attest that I'm a liberal & Democrat, and I voted for B-O both times ... so no hate or discontent is coming from me. I just like posting pics that create conversation.
So, these pics I post bother you? And if so, why? Mac

NOT at all Mac..I got the joke immediately and posted as such earlier..just that one pic hit a nerve and not blaming you or anyone here, I wish I had a copy to share with my fellow corporate brothers who have been sodomized by various companies..after working in Corporate America and seeing the BS up close and personal..really reminded me of a brother's position who has to work for them..

corporate america? What a load of rubbish. You are one hypocrite of a man, secretly wish to reverse the roles of political and financial power? Why would you bring politics and social structure into this as an excuse for being a bitch over some pictures ? Playing the race card, WEAK.
corporate america is run by jews, everyone knows that. The euro-americans that are doing well are doing it well because they have the capacity,willpower and strength to do so, they've worked hard for it- whose fault is it that many afro-americans are idle, uncreative and unambitious? Jealousy over political power is a sign of weakness, no matter how much white pussy you get at the end of the day power comes with control,capacity and creativity. Blacks will never, no matter how much inbreeding with low-socioeconomic 'liberal' or athiest whites goes on, for every 1 White girl with no ambition and self-deprecating tendencies - there are 99 who are ambitious, prefer euro-americans and the mannerisms and cultures of their own upbringing-human nature. In addition, for every white guy who jerks off to interracial, he'll rather ******* a black guy before he sees his wife's honor abused, even an athiest white carries the tradition of his forefathers- the pride of his heritage and the innateness of keeping a monogomous relationship. For the guys who do share their wives, they're morally corrupt, many wish they'd never have done so but its too late, they dont love their women, they're losers in other aspects of their life, they're empty, they dont have stable families, OR they're OK with black guys doing their wife because they dont see black guys as competition, i.e they subconsciously dont really think black guys are aesthetic enough to be a real source of competition.

Back