CUCKOLD'S REVENGE

Mac...yo ass aint *******..:bounce:...you aren't just sarcastic..but fucking mean...******* yo pics are out of date..they not only kick the ******* out of us brothas in corporate america during the 90's, where this pic is appropriate...but corporate america has moved on to really hitting us anally no matter what the issue...:cold: today..no incentives at all to work with us either at positions above telemarketing or janitorial..let alone minority business, no matter how seasoned....so the pics are painful..but real..osp

Mac...yo ass aint *******..:bounce:.... the pics are painful..but real..osp

Old/School ... you're a great sport, dude! Hopefully everyone knows these pics are making humor of what some perceive a concerning thing. If I get enough rift over these, I'll take down what I've posted. These are just intended for a little "response" and to get people to "think" to what's being posted, in reverse, in other areas of these forums. Its painful to see "lit'l dick white boi's" constantly picked on too ... ya know? I'm not much into M2M pics anyways. :confused:

No problem...Mac..I got the jokes...but Sami is right..the gay pics should be in another site or thread...but you're definitely a grenade thrower..that I like..get people engaged and thinking..this BtW has a lot of potential for more IR interaction, more women young (over 21) bbc virgins, milfs, couples etc..who enjoy IR interaction in various ways..so don't get too upset by folks who get rattled by your grenades..but do remember..Live and Let Live..the one thing we have are some good moderators, smart people who do a fairly good job of censoring inappropriate material..like the asshole who wanted to post '******* lit'...that guy needs to be put away..yo ******* is cool..drive on..osp

Back