CUCKOLD'S RELIEF

Does your wife take care of you after she's taken care of her bull?

• Yes, hand job

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Yes, blow job

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Yes, sloppy seconds

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • No, I have to do it myself

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No, she won't let me cum

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I usually cum while they're fucking

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
After watching their wives getting fucked by a big black stud whose cock is the size of their forearm, these poor cucks need a little relief. Believe me, it's true!

View attachment 277734View attachment 277735View attachment 277736View attachment 277737View attachment 277738View attachment 277739View attachment 277740View attachment 277742View attachment 277743View attachment 277744
GOD, if I was to be so lucky as to be (a) though about by wife when bull in attendance, (b) for her to even think about me in this manner when he ISNT IN ATTENDANCE.

It's nice to think that there are many loving wives who would take care of their adoring, devoted cuckold's need in such fashion. :)

There is no way my Wife will allow me inside her, however if I have been a good little boi, sometimes she will remove the cage and allow me to look up her skirt and beat off. Other times she will put a vib in my fannie and mile my prostate

Occasionally she will give me a blow job, and then giving me a dastardly look, she will kiss me and pass me my own cum. She seems to take a certain devilish delight in doing that.

Back