Cuckolds, introducing white women to black men

Have you ever introduced a white female friend to a black man so that she may date him?

• Yes, i have. It makes my cock very hard when i do it

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • I have thought about doing it, but i have not done it yet

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
It's customary for those hubbies who desire seeing the Black Cock Addiction spread amongst other white women and couples closest to them to introduce them to their designated Black Master for proper introduction. And then take a backseat and watch how things unfold.

IMG_20160421_173107.jpg

I have a question for white cuckolds. Have you ever introduced a white woman to a black man to date? If not have you ever considered doing it?

I know that some white cuckolds get sexually aroused by introducing white female friends to black men.

Ive talked to a friend of mine about my urge to be cucked and how i love it when i see white blondes with black gods. Few days later i watched her grind with black guys while i came in my pants. That's about the extent for me.

I wonder how many couples have introduced their friends to this site, letting them see how happy they would get when submitting to Black men.

Yes we have introduced several friends and couples into the lifestyle. Never had a bad experience ith anyone, they all stayed in and continue to play regularly , some like us have even taken a steady for the wife. As for us before asking if they would like to test the waters we usually do some hinting around, kinda like if we are out with another couple or single female the wife will hint around when seeing a good looking black guy, saying something like he is hot etc.... see what happens what comments are made etc.... once we get the good vibes then we kinda tell them what we do, sometimes its not good, but most of the time its hey when is the next party LOL usually its the wife who is really for it, then the husband agrees, but once he sees the wife taking 10inches and the man pumping a load into her, he gets hooked, it is a very erotic scene.
Now before they attend a party we usually get bombarded with questions.
How should we dress?
What should we bring?
What if we change our mind?
What if we don't like a guy?
Is there any pressure to play?
Are condoms a must?

Well our parties are very relaxed, vanilla couples/SWF we usually tell them to just hang out and do a little flirting, maybe some soft core playing at least until you are more comfortable. But then we had times where they were the life of the party, just like the energizer bunny LOL

We usually get the question about condoms, well we promote safe sex but its ultimately up to you and they man you choose, what you do behind closed doors is up to you. As for us, I tell them the wife prefers bare, she loves the feel, excitement and the amount of pleasure she get from it. As for me I fucking love it, only way to go, only thing i tell the wife is to make sure your man is satisfied completely.
Just some things to look for when first starting out, and just to ensure the wife will continue down the dark path LOL
Find a couple to introduce you tot he lifestyle
Find a man with at least 8 inches, 10 is better, its an eye opener and she will want more

Just a short story, we had a vanilla couple a few years ago we got into the lifestyle. They attended a party and played that night, good friend of ours was her first, and I got to watch LOL well she got hooked LOL I remember after about 30 min she was in heaven, must have orgasmed a dozen times and he didn't even cum once. Finally she was all sweaty and shaking, then she turned around and took his condom off and threw it at her husband, I chuckled and told him I guess she told you, he didnt say a word but was in awe. about 30min later with her face burried in a pillow and barring her white knuckles from balling her fists he made a few last strokes into her and finally stayed in pumping a load way into her, all she said was oh god that feels so fucking good. Guess what they became regulars LOL

I have a question for white cuckolds. Have you ever introduced a white woman to a black man to date? If not have you ever considered doing it?

I know that some white cuckolds get sexually aroused by introducing white female friends to black men.
Yes. So many want this now but many need help. Also , seems like an important part of this is a white man ( not necessarily the husband ) knows she is having sex and enjoying BBC. Have been a witness for a number of women. Lots of very beautiful ( and naked ) women enjoying black cock today. Some visit us to meet up with black men. Sometimes Susan and the lady go "shopping" for an evening. Most of these women are now BBC slut converts.

Yes we have introduced several friends and couples into the lifestyle. Never had a bad experience ith anyone, they all stayed in and continue to play regularly , some like us have even taken a steady for the wife. As for us before asking if they would like to test the waters we usually do some hinting around, kinda like if we are out with another couple or single female the wife will hint around when seeing a good looking black guy, saying something like he is hot etc.... see what happens what comments are made etc.... once we get the good vibes then we kinda tell them what we do, sometimes its not good, but most of the time its hey when is the next party LOL usually its the wife who is really for it, then the husband agrees, but once he sees the wife taking 10inches and the man pumping a load into her, he gets hooked, it is a very erotic scene.
Now before they attend a party we usually get bombarded with questions.
How should we dress?
What should we bring?
What if we change our mind?
What if we don't like a guy?
Is there any pressure to play?
Are condoms a must?

Well our parties are very relaxed, vanilla couples/SWF we usually tell them to just hang out and do a little flirting, maybe some soft core playing at least until you are more comfortable. But then we had times where they were the life of the party, just like the energizer bunny LOL

We usually get the question about condoms, well we promote safe sex but its ultimately up to you and they man you choose, what you do behind closed doors is up to you. As for us, I tell them the wife prefers bare, she loves the feel, excitement and the amount of pleasure she get from it. As for me I fucking love it, only way to go, only thing i tell the wife is to make sure your man is satisfied completely.
Just some things to look for when first starting out, and just to ensure the wife will continue down the dark path LOL
Find a couple to introduce you tot he lifestyle
Find a man with at least 8 inches, 10 is better, its an eye opener and she will want more

Just a short story, we had a vanilla couple a few years ago we got into the lifestyle. They attended a party and played that night, good friend of ours was her first, and I got to watch LOL well she got hooked LOL I remember after about 30 min she was in heaven, must have orgasmed a dozen times and he didn't even cum once. Finally she was all sweaty and shaking, then she turned around and took his condom off and threw it at her husband, I chuckled and told him I guess she told you, he didnt say a word but was in awe. about 30min later with her face burried in a pillow and barring her white knuckles from balling her fists he made a few last strokes into her and finally stayed in pumping a load way into her, all she said was oh god that feels so fucking good. Guess what they became regulars LOL
Loving It ! Keep up the good work. Yes they do want the BBC.

Once the cuck hubby has settled in his firm place of introducing his wife to her suitable Black lover, he would desire so much to remain in the background and watch things run smooth.

So many couples like this now but most of them are still in secret. Wives are so hot for BBC now. Just to keep peace, husbands need to pimp for the wives once she has enjoyed BBC. More more more.

Back