Cuckolds in Ireland

lisa james

My husband and I have recently gotten an interest in interracial sex (we're not looking for anybody at the moment to meet up with, just browsing until we decide what we want to do) and we've noticed there are very few interracial couples around ireland, even with a lot of black immigrants over the past few years. Are there any irish cuckolds here? if so is it hard to strike a meeting with a black bull in ireland? what are your thoughts or opinions? :)

nice to meet you too!

Yes from what i've seen the white and black community get on quite well, i think its the same with every community, theres always a minority which dont get along but i think the mentality is as long as everyone is friendly to one another we can all get along :)

nice to meet you too!

Yes from what i've seen the white and black community get on quite well, i think its the same with every community, theres always a minority which dont get along but i think the mentality is as long as everyone is friendly to one another we can all get along :)

The reason I asked is cos (nothing against Irish folks), I've hardly stumbled across any Irish couple/woman who's talked about desiring Black men. Always thought such was only limited to English couples/women.

It may have something to do with the fact sex was very hush hush subject here for years, and sort of still is. Only in recent years have irish men and women been more liberal with regards to sex(there was a lot of censorship etc due to the power of the church). Also until recent immigration of the economic boom there were very few black people around. That may have something to do with it. However these days the younger generation are much more sexually liberated and there is a little more comfort with the topic of sex.

You know, a reason why there's few Blacks in such places are Ireland, and in other parts of Europe has to do with little knowledge of the place and people. Much of what I know about Ireland I've got from watching one too many movies about the IRA history and stuff. Never really met any couple from there who'd love to be entertaining to have Black men around.

a lot of the IRA stuff is with regard to the northern ireland troubles, thankfully its a lot more peaceful these days :)

i'm not sure about protestants (i'm catholic and dunno any protestants) but talking to women my age they agree that there is a lot more freedom. Hopefully some other irish people will comment and share their opinion :)

Do you ever feel afraid when bringing up the subject of Black men with some of your female friends?

Well we haven't talked very explicitly about black men much other than the odd joke about "once you go back..." but we openly talk about what men we find attractive and black men would also be included (Denzel Washington is a personal favourite of mine ;) ) We have asked a friend who married a black man what it was like and after talking about him being a gentleman the conversation quickly changed to how incredible his size was compared to what she was used to! it certainly gave me a few thoughts ;)

How about getting your hands on some erotic interracial literature. Perhaps that would help open you and your friends' minds even further. What do you think?

Yeah i suppose, the internet has been great for the stories and real life couples sharing the experience. We are not the typical cuckold couple, i do not wish to humiliate my husband. He is not a sissy with a small penis and we have a great sex life, we simply find interracial sex very hot. We may end up meeting with a black man, or maybe not. I do not want to do it unless we were both absolutely sure and comfortable with doing something as major as this and if we do end up with a black man, i'd still be careful with what information i share with my friends

I think its growing a lot more popular in the UK (probably due to the larger population of black people compared to here in ireland). I agree, from looking through the pictures and forums that having interracial relations can have unbelievable effects. Who knows, someday I may be having my first black cock! ;)

Back