Cuckolds in Illinois

Wife4BBC

Couple
From
IL, US
My wife and I were wondering if there that many cucks in Illinois. We have been looking for some and we can't seem to find any. She wants to talk to the wife and see they got into the lifestyle. My wife was shy about it at first, but now she is a total slut. She still won't tell me how much of a slut she was before we met, but I think she fucked half the town.

Looking to here from people in Illinois or close to Illinois.

Northern Illinois here. My wife and I have found plenty of very big thick black bulls north of Chicago. some of the bulls we have met I wonder how my wife gets their big cocks inside of her pussy. She can not take all of their length but she has a very huge around pussy hole that has been gouged open big time and she has no problem taking their thickness.

My wife and I were wondering if there that many cucks in Illinois. We have been looking for some and we can't seem to find any. She wants to talk to the wife and see they got into the lifestyle. My wife was shy about it at first, but now she is a total slut. She still won't tell me how much of a slut she was before we met, but I think she fucked half the town.

Looking to here from people in Illinois or close to Illinois.
Chicago man here

Back