Cuckolds doing all the chores....

Nothing gets me off more than doing the taxes while my woman gets off to the superior black species.

Nah just kidding I don't have a gf/wife but I probably would do chores if she wished. As long as I wasn't a full time errand boy.
species?! omg...now that's funny, lmao! you made me spit my o.j. out all over my keypad! thanks, lol!

When we are over his house I am expected to clean his house while he fucks my girlfriend, I can hear them having sex while I am on my knees scrubbing his toilet, I am naked only wearing my chastity device while cleaning his house and he has threatened to have me wash his Cadillac escalade like that so all his neighbors can see LOL! !

When we are over his house I am expected to clean his house while he fucks my girlfriend, I can hear them having sex while I am on my knees scrubbing his toilet, I am naked only wearing my chastity device while cleaning his house and he has threatened to have me wash his Cadillac escalade like that so all his neighbors can see LOL! !
I'd like to join you cleaning his car.

Just wondering if there are any cuckolds that do all the house chores because their hot wives are too busy having fun, or even worse cucks made to do chores for the bull..?

If the couple are 'Black-Owned' and dedicated to a Black Master, there's every possibility the hubby ought to know and accept the role-reversal. He should know it's up to him to make things happen for the wife and her Black Master/lover.

2029567642.jpg

If the couple are 'Black-Owned' and dedicated to a Black Master, there's every possibility the hubby ought to know and accept the role-reversal. He should know it's up to him to make things happen for the wife and her Black Master/lover.

Maybe one day it would be acceptable for black bulls to own their own white boy servant to do chores and help out the cuck during sessions.

Yes, except the bulls will be there waiting on the couples.
The bulls should be guaranteed a certain amount of pussy so the ladies might have a long days work servicing many bulls. As a whiteboy I'd be up at 6pm until all hours serving guests like your good self.

I love it! ! Put the cucks to work right away serving the superior black man and his white whore's! !
Me and you would make a great team, my favorite would be the room service shift from 9pm to 2am when we could be called in to perform clean up, taking turns on each job to clean up pussy or cock. At the end of the shift we discuss which was the best cock and pussy of the night.

In all seriousness I think that cuckolds should do the chores. First of all and most importantly it frees up the time for the wife and her man to be together. This does not have to be just about sex but also time together. Secondly it helps establish the pecking order. The black man is on top and his needs come first followed by the woman and the cuckold is there in support. Finally it is erotic for the cuckold because it focuses your mind on what your wife might be doing at that very moment. I am proud to say that I do housework and take orders and am happy to do it.

Back