Cuckolds and Bulls: When Did You Have Your First Erection and Ejaculation?

WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
I’m just wondering when you guys had your very first erections and ejaculations, and if it differs between white bois and black men. This is pretty embarrassing to admit, but I’m 23 and I had my very-first erection when I was 14-years-old and I had my first ejaculation when I was 16. My small white penis is only 5” inches fully erect and, not only that, but I still have wet dreams a few times a month. :(
My girlfriend’s Bull named Shaun, on the other hand, said he had his first erection when he was about 6-years-old and his first ejaculation when he was 9. Huge difference, huh? His big black cock is about 11” inches erect and his sex drive is much more advanced than mine.

How about you guys? Feel free to share...

Last edited:
cant remember my first erection was young tho maybe 4-5, but i do remember the first time i spunked i was 13 it was a thursday around 6,30 in the evening watching crystal maze on channel 4
To make it clear to the American audience: yes, guys, you're right, this is a fellow Brit. We jerk at game shows and stuff like that. I did it watching Benny Hill's girls.

I around eight or nine with my first erection and 13 when I ejaculated by my own hand.
Not much has changed.

I’m just wondering when you guys had your very first erections and ejaculations, and if it differs between white bois and black men. This is pretty embarrassing to admit, but I’m 23 and I had my very-first erection when I was 14-years-old and I had my first ejaculation when I was 16. My small white penis is only 5” inches fully erect and, not only that, but I still have wet dreams a few times a month. :(
My girlfriend’s Bull named Shaun, on the other hand, said he had his first erection when he was about 6-years-old and his first ejaculation when he was 9. Huge difference, huh? His big black cock is about 11” inches erect and his sex drive is much more advanced than mine.

How about you guys? Feel free to share...
You could at least make the ages somewhat believable. That's like you both winning powerball. Well, shrivel-ball in your case.

Erection: As long as I can remember. Maybe 5 or 6, or possibly younger, since I remember struggling to aim in the morning. Ejaculation: Early 13.

White guy.

Read up on puberty a bit. No one's ejaculating at 9, regardless of skin tone.

Ok

first erection ... younger than i can remember my mom has a picture of me 55 years ago (at 5 years old hard - i grew up as a nudist... and we had a family friend that was a pro photographer)

started masturbating at 7 in 2nd grade (dry humping mostly)

1st orgasm was at 14 - it hurt, but felt great, my second orgasm was about an hour latter...:p

My cocky has got stiff ever since I first remember.
My first cum was at 12whilst my friend and I were rubbing ourselves against each other. It was like the most delicious pain as I ejaculated. The second time I got the same thing but not so much. Third time was just like normal but it's still good isn't it!

sissy wifey here first cum I was 13 when in the tub was trying to stretch my foreskin enough to lick it suddenly baptisezed my mouth with jizz, guess I've aways been a cum hungry cock sucker

You could at least make the ages somewhat believable. That's like you both winning powerball. Well, shrivel-ball in your case.

Erection: As long as I can remember. Maybe 5 or 6, or possibly younger, since I remember struggling to aim in the morning. Ejaculation: Early 13.

White guy.

Read up on puberty a bit. No one's ejaculating at 9, regardless of skin tone.
What do you mean “believable”? Why is everyone assuming I’m fabricating this? For years I’ve known that guys get their first erections/ejaculations at different times and ages, so why is it hard to believe?

Back