Cuckoldry Secret

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?

I am not really sure about the whole cuckold thing, not even sure if I understand it honestly....I do know that I LOVE the fact that my slut wife fucks black guys but we both have to remain discreet due to positions within our jobs and community, in my opinion the black guys that nail her even get off more due to the fact they are getting some of her and nobody else knows how much of a slut she is.....

So if I am a cuckold by knowing and allowing her to fuck black guys then I am fine with that.

Hopefully this isn't too confusing, lol.

I am not really sure about the whole cuckold thing, not even sure if I understand it honestly....I do know that I LOVE the fact that my slut wife fucks black guys but we both have to remain discreet due to positions within our jobs and community, in my opinion the black guys that nail her even get off more due to the fact they are getting some of her and nobody else knows how much of a slut she is.....

So if I am a cuckold by knowing and allowing her to fuck black guys then I am fine with that.

Hopefully this isn't too confusing, lol.

Suppose you met a friend at work during your lunch break and he starts interesting you in such, talking about how he and his wife have been contemplating it... would you use that as a means to draw him in?

I wouldnt mind who knew it might open up more doors there are a lot of my friends have beautiful wives and would love to be cuckold for them would be great for a orgy with a bunch of black men

You spoken yet to any of them about getting involved in the lifestyle?

I'm not involved in a cuckold relationship. If I was married to a woman who has sex with other men I woule like us to be discreet with friends and family and open with people who are into the lifestyle.

I wouldn't be ashamed with my place in this relationship but I'm not eager to talk about it with people I know they wouldn't understand and condemn it.

I'm not involved in a cuckold relationship. If I was married to a woman who has sex with other men I woule like us to be discreet with friends and family and open with people who are into the lifestyle.

I wouldn't be ashamed with my place in this relationship but I'm not eager to talk about it with people I know they wouldn't understand and condemn it.

I agree with you... but how about when one of them finds out accidentally about it, and brings it up with you cordially?

In real terms it is a touchy subject. The fact is that I would be proud for the world to know that I am so in love with my wife (were I married) that even though she has sex with other men I NEED her (and only her) so badly. However, in real life people have a perception that a cuckold is automatically a 'wimp' for letting his wife have sex with other men - even if that is a prejudice and thus stupid. Society is what it is, ans we have to live in it whether we like it or not. So for practical purposes it is best, IMHO, to keep certain people that I think would not understand in the dark.

Can I relate to you! cuck sounds hot but then there is this gay,bi thing or the chagrin or cream pie eating now NONE of that is me sooo?There must be black men that would get off fucking my wife in my presence ?

No hubby should indulge in what they feel wouldn't go well with them. If a hubby isn't into creampie-eating, then its his choice.

We indulge in the lifestyle but don't tell our friends. It's not that we're ashamed. We just realize that most of our more conservative friends wouldn't understand. Perhaps some would but we won't take that chance. We play with carefully chosen discrete partners and have attended a few private parties. We're both professionals in the work world and live in an upper middle class (90% white and Asian) suburban community. In everyday life you'd never even suspect our kinkier side. Frankly, it's our position that adds a lot of excitement and erotic satisfaction for the BBC'd guys who have disrobed my girl in front of me and had their way with her.

We indulge in the lifestyle but don't tell our friends. It's not that we're ashamed. We just realize that most of our more conservative friends wouldn't understand. Perhaps some would but we won't take that chance. We play with carefully chosen discrete partners and have attended a few private parties. We're both professionals in the work world and live in an upper middle class (90% white and Asian) suburban community. In everyday life you'd never even suspect our kinkier side. Frankly, it's our position that adds a lot of excitement and erotic satisfaction for the BBC'd guys who have disrobed my girl in front of me and had their way with her.

If you've read Malcom X's biography, he too talked about such back during his young years as a pimp. About rich white couples coming all the way to Harlem, sometimes in disguise, all of them wanting to get a taste of black lifestyle. Including upper-class white women who prefer sleeping with black men who would have then snucked into their homes, pretending to be servants.

It seems little of it has changed. Is it hypocrisy?

Well ... I'd say it was hypocrisy if we said one thing and did another, so arguably there is an element of that. But mostly it's simply a matter of choosing to indulge our darker appetites behind closed doors while maintaining outward appearances. Rather than hypocrisy I'd call it good old common sense.

We all belong to a "tribe" of sorts. Our tribe, professional white folk, simply wouldn't understand and quite likely would shun us if they knew. As I'm writing this I'm also realizing that part of the thrill for us is doing something that is sooooo sharply in violation of our tribe's rules and getting away with it.

You see ... we all have something our reasons: The successful but bored white guy seeing his wife lusting after what he can't provide ... the white wife fulfilling her whore fantasy ... and the BBC'd guy gaining the most intimate form of domination as she spreads her smooth white thighs and he plants his seed deeper than inches can measure ... deep into the psyche of all the players.

Hypocrisy ... or is it primal lust, the evolutionary drive to plant your seed in another's nest and erotic taboo all playing out on a racially charged landscape ... ??

Well ... I'd say it was hypocrisy if we said one thing and did another, so arguably there is an element of that. But mostly it's simply a matter of choosing to indulge our darker appetites behind closed doors while maintaining outward appearances. Rather than hypocrisy I'd call it good old common sense.

We all belong to a "tribe" of sorts. Our tribe, professional white folk, simply wouldn't understand and quite likely would shun us if they knew. As I'm writing this I'm also realizing that part of the thrill for us is doing something that is sooooo sharply in violation of our tribe's rules and getting away with it.

You see ... we all have something our reasons: The successful but bored white guy seeing his wife lusting after what he can't provide ... the white wife fulfilling her whore fantasy ... and the BBC'd guy gaining the most intimate form of domination as she spreads her smooth white thighs and he plants his seed deeper than inches can measure ... deep into the psyche of all the players.

Hypocrisy ... or is it primal lust, the evolutionary drive to plant your seed in another's nest and erotic taboo all playing out on a racially charged landscape ... ??

That this is a dark fantasy a lot of whites want and still they abhor the sight of seeing an interracial couple... isn't that plain irony?

Now that was well said and certainly right on the money.

Reactions: wit
Back