Cuckoldry gone wrong

syscom3

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Lets hear some stories about your experiences.

Obviously theres been lots of great experiences for the members here. But dont tell me some of them have started good and gone wrong.

Has the bull violated the ladies and your boundries? Cuckolded you in a way that went from simple humiliation (and pleasure) to a "WTF" did you just do moment?

Has the bull forgotten his role and started to love and possess your woman?

Has he gotten himself involved in your family to a degree you didnt want?

Have you gone from a simple game of fun to separation and divorce?

I was with a couple for the first time once and the husband seemed pretty nervous when she initially unzipped me, and he only seemed to get more and more uncomfortable as time went on. After we had been at it for about hour, seeing her cum a few times, he told her that he had changed his mind. She had very much not changed her mind and was really brushing him off. At this point, I was holding her upside down in like a vertical 69 position. Finally she said, "Tell you what- if you can even hold me up like this, Ill suck your dick and we can be done with cucking" He tried to do it and dropped her straight down. She cut her leg when she fell and had to get stitches....

Im pretty sure they stayed together. A couple I see more often is friends with them; I would have heard about it. I think they were both caught up in the heat of the moment. It was their first time.

syscom, unfortunately you won't hear from very many cucks or hotwives who's marriages have been damaged or ruined by cuckolding, as they won't be here. The one's here are still living the excitement, or more likely the fantasy, of the whole concept of cuckolding and wife sharing. The ones that get hurt aren't going to be here because they have very little, if anything, positive to add. You're in the football stadium of cuckolding asking everyone what their favorite sport is ... don't expect to hear baseball, basketball, or any other sport other than football.
Go outside the stadium and ask about wife sharing, and interracial sex play ... I believe the opinions and numbers you look for may well be out there. People simply don't like to talk about their bad experiences.
I am as liberal minded as the next liberal, I guess, but I like to think I approach a very delicate subject, such as interracial cuckolding, with a bit more level-headedness and logic. Some of the comments I read here from cucks or wives makes me wonder why in the hell they are even in a marital relationship.

I suspect some had bad or near bad experiences but still do it .

One or two bad experiences but many good ones.

I've had many good experiences but I'm happy to share a rather negative experience I've had with this lifestyle, which at the time damaged the relationship with my then-boyfriend David (who is now my husband).

I've previously written about my former bull Mark before, however, I will summarise my relationship with him now. I was living away from David (in another city) due to work reasons when I met Mark through a swinging website. He lived close to me and so we struck up a friendship. This led to me meeting him for a ******* and finally me inviting him over for sex.

At first we enjoyed threesomes together, with David travelling over at the weekends, but after a while it progressed to me meeting Mark alone. Initially, I made sure I informed David about everything that happened during our time together. As we have a very open relationship and he enjoys me meeting other men, he loved hearing about these accounts.

David encouraged me to continue and, because I loved meeting Mark, it seemed to be the perfect arrangement. I would see Mark for sex during the week and then return home to David at the weekends.

However, as time went on I think I lost sight of David's feelings and started putting my own desires first. This meant I would go round to Mark's house after work without telling David, often staying the night. Some weeks I would stay two, three or four nights on the run without going home to my own place. As things progressed, I even started having sex with some of Mark's friends and began to stay the weekend.

Things came to a head one weekend when, instead of returning home for David's mum's birthday, I spent the entire time with Mark. Without wishing to reopen too many old wounds, I went over to his house on Friday evening and spent the night with him. By the time Saturday morning arrived, my phone battery had died and I hadn't told David where I was. Naturally, he was worried about me and annoyed that I hadn't come home.

However, as I said earlier, I lost sight of what was important in my life and it didn't concern me too much. Instead I was more content to be drinking and having sex to care.

That weekend, I guess I ended up becoming a slave to my sexual desires. As well as having sex with Mark multiple times, I happily allowed three of his friends to have me whenever they desired. The sex was also bareback, something I never normally allow with strangers.

Looking back, I've no idea how many times I had sex that weekend. I remember on the Sunday going into the kitchen to get the four of them some beers while they watched football and one of them just coming up behind me and bending me over the kitched table.On the Monday, I ended up phoning work saying I was sick because I was so tired after the weekend's activities.

After recharging my phone, it also dawned on me how destructive my actions had been to my relationship with David. I had a number of voicemail messages and texts - at first concern about my whereabouts but then anger that I hadn't returned home. I hadn't realised at the time, but Mark had sent David a text message on the Saturday with a picture of me having sex with two of his friends.

In a convoluted way, I suppose I'm trying to explain that my relationship with Mark almost ruined my relationship with David. Although I loved sex with Mark, I lost sight of my love for my boyfriend. I also lost a great deal of self-respect and at times put my own sexual health at risk.

Things were awkward with David for a few months after that weekend, obviously he was furious with me and he had every right to be. However, it made me realise that I had started to develop feelings for Mark which were probably inappropriate. My swinging activities had gone beyond just swinging and were affecting every aspect of my life and David's life.

Although I still enjoy swinging, cuckold fun and meeting black guys, I try to make sure not to develop relationships that are too deep. I think had David not been so tolerant, I could quite easily have destroyed my relationship with him. I think any couple entering into this lifestyle have to be aware of the risks as not all experiences will end happily.

Last edited:
I've had many good experiences but I'm happy to share a rather negative experience I've had with this lifestyle, which at the time damaged the relationship with my then-boyfriend David (who is now my husband).

I've previously written about my former bull Mark before, however, I will summarise my relationship with him now. I was living away from David (in another city) due to work reasons when I met Mark through a swinging website. He lived close to me and so we struck up a friendship. This led to me meeting him for a ******* and finally me inviting him over for sex.

At first we enjoyed threesomes together, with David travelling over at the weekends, but after a while it progressed to me meeting Mark alone. Initially, I made sure I informed David about everything that happened during our time together. As we have a very open relationship and he enjoys me meeting other men, he loved hearing about these accounts.

David encouraged me to continue and, because I loved meeting Mark, it seemed to be the perfect arrangement. I would see Mark for sex during the week and then return home to David at the weekends.

However, as time went on I think I lost sight of David's feelings and started putting my own desires first. This meant I would go round to Mark's house after work without telling David, often staying the night. Some weeks I would stay two, three or four nights on the run without going home to my own place. As things progressed, I even started having sex with some of Mark's friends and began to stay the weekend.

Things came to a head one weekend when, instead of returning home for David's mum's birthday, I spent the entire time with Mark. Without wishing to reopen too many old wounds, I went over to his house on Friday evening and spent the night with him. By the time Saturday morning arrived, my phone battery had died and I hadn't told David where I was. Naturally, he was worried about me and annoyed that I hadn't come home.

However, as I said earlier, I lost sight of what was important in my life and it didn't concern me too much. Instead I was more content to be drinking, smoking weed and having sex to care.

That weekend, I guess I ended up becoming a slave to my sexual desires. As well as having sex with Mark multiple times, I happily allowed three of his friends to have me whenever they desired. The sex was also bareback, something I never normally allow with strangers.

Looking back, I've no idea how many times I had sex that weekend. I remember on the Sunday going into the kitchen to get the four of them some beers while they watched football and one of them just coming up behind me and bending me over the kitched table.On the Monday, I ended up phoning work saying I was sick because I was so tired after the weekend's activities.

After recharging my phone, it also dawned on me how destructive my actions had been to my relationship with David. I had a number of voicemail messages and texts - at first concern about my whereabouts but then anger that I hadn't returned home. I hadn't realised at the time, but Mark had sent David a text message on the Saturday with a picture of me having sex with two of his friends.

In a convoluted way, I suppose I'm trying to explain that my relationship with Mark almost ruined my relationship with David. Although I loved sex with Mark, I lost sight of my love for my boyfriend. I also lost a great deal of self-respect and at times put my own sexual health at risk.

Things were awkward with David for a few months after that weekend, obviously he was furious with me and he had every right to be. However, it made me realise that I had started to develop feelings for Mark which were probably inappropriate. My swinging activities had gone beyond just swinging and were affecting every aspect of my life and David's life.

Although I still enjoy swinging, cuckold fun and meeting black guys, I try to make sure not to develop relationships that are too deep. I think had David not been so tolerant, I could quite easily have destroyed my relationship with him. I think any couple entering into this lifestyle have to be aware of the risks as not all experiences will end happily.
Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Sarah, thanks for sharing your well written experience. Just one comment to it, however, I still don't think you may have really learned from the experience ... not really. Emotional relationships just happen, they always do, and the excuse is always the same ... "well, I didn't intend for it to happen, it just did!". Your story, however, reveals that you have a very good find in David ... much more tolerable and forgiving than most men. If your writings are a true reflection of your feelings for him, you'll keep him front and center of any swinging activities you do, as I don't think a similar incident would end in the same results.

Q: I'm just curious; would you condone David meeting women, privately, for sex and possibly not coming home for days?
My wife & I would never meet people privately and individually, as we realize it IS purely for sex. Mac

Interesting topic, let me just say from my perspective it's my nature to push the boundaries in the bedroom however I fully respect a woman who sticks to her boundaries. I have no desire to be part of the family but have had to stop seeing a lady who kept wanting more. Fun is the key to remember.

Interesting topic, let me just say from my perspective it's my nature to push the boundaries in the bedroom however I fully respect a woman who sticks to her boundaries. I have no desire to be part of the family but have had to stop seeing a lady who kept wanting more. Fun is the key to remember.
But have you encountered something along the lines where the man told you to stop or apologize? Or you even tell them NO!

We do this for fun... We all love the sex/slutty/taboo part of it all. It's very erotic for us. we have boundaries and the guys know what our boundaries are.. Of course the more comfortable we are with the guy/guys the less boundaries we have.

Now we did have one bad experience with a "single" guy of course he is one of the reasons we no longer meet with single white guys lol. we met the guy at a Chili's for a meet n greet and he was way too nervous and way to pushy so we said no and lo and behold he called us a few days later crying cause his wife saw his phone with our texts lol.

Other than that we always have great experiences in the 8 years of swinging with the occasional quick shooter and lack of hardness and a couple of bad hygiene's which is a big no-no and quick departure with no fun

We do this for fun... We all love the sex/slutty/taboo part of it all. It's very erotic for us. we have boundaries and the guys know what our boundaries are.. Of course the more comfortable we are with the guy/guys the less boundaries we have.

Now we did have one bad experience with a "single" guy of course he is one of the reasons we no longer meet with single white guys lol. we met the guy at a Chili's for a meet n greet and he was way too nervous and way to pushy so we said no and lo and behold he called us a few days later crying cause his wife saw his phone with our texts lol.

Other than that we always have great experiences in the 8 years of swinging with the occasional quick shooter and lack of hardness and a couple of bad hygiene's which is a big no-no and quick departure with no fun
But have you encountered someone that scared you? Or pushed your boundaries where you didn't want to go and had to call a time out? Or even your Husband telling him in no uncertain words "no!!!!"

Yes, Sarah, thanks for sharing your well written experience. Just one comment to it, however, I still don't think you may have really learned from the experience ... not really. Emotional relationships just happen, they always do, and the excuse is always the same ... "well, I didn't intend for it to happen, it just did!". Your story, however, reveals that you have a very good find in David ... much more tolerable and forgiving than most men. If your writings are a true reflection of your feelings for him, you'll keep him front and center of any swinging activities you do, as I don't think a similar incident would end in the same results.

Q: I'm just curious; would you condone David meeting women, privately, for sex and possibly not coming home for days?
My wife & I would never meet people privately and individually, as we realize it IS purely for sex. Mac
Believe me, I have learned from the experience! I'd say 95 per cent of our swinging activities are together now and I'd never do anything behind his back. He's way too important for me to do anything like that again. And, if he wanted us to stop swinging tomorrow, I would do.

I'm happy for David to meet other women and couples so long as I know about it first. I obviously wouldn't condone him not coming home though - my actions were wrong and I know that.

But have you encountered someone that scared you? Or pushed your boundaries where you didn't want to go and had to call a time out? Or even your Husband telling him in no uncertain words "no!!!!"

Just that one guy. But we do a lot of screening before and always meet in a public bar/restaurant for the first meet. I guess we are very fortunate

Back