cuckoldress rules for the cuckold

this was writen by my ex white wife cuckoldress

1. the cuck can watch her sucking and fucking black men if she and her black lovers allows it. the cuck can take pictures and film it if she and her black lovers allows it. the cuck does not always have to be present while she has sex with black men. black men can dominate and degrade her during sex if they want to and use a whip, collar and leash on her if they want to. the black man becomes her black master and she becomes his submissive slave and she does what he says
2. the cuck is to be cuckolded, dominated, degraded and humiliated by her with her using a whip, collar and leash on him if she wants to. she can insult him by saying he is nothing but a inferior worthless white man with a inferior worthless white dick and compare him to superior black men with superior big black dicks
3. the cuck can masterbate if she allows it
4. the cuck receives a hand job by her if she allows it
5. the cuck receives a blow job by her if she allows it
6. the cuck can perform oral sex on her if she allows it
7. the cuck can receive sex from her if she allows it. usually the cuck is denied sex from her and only receives sex from her if no black bulls are available
8. the cuck keeps his limp dick in a cb3000 or cb6000 cock chastity device with lock and key for her. only to be removed by her when she allows it with her wearing the key on a necklace around her neck
9. the cuck is to arrange the dates for her with black bulls
10. the cuck is to offer financial support for her
11. the cuck is her submissive slave and he is to obey and worship her at all times

i mean why to have as part these rules to the humiliation of the houseband? if you allow your wife to do this how is not encouragement to lose her respect and to go with the man she sees as worthy instead?

in the cuckolding world many are married, and in the single world they are a cuck 4 hire. many white women either choose cuckolding marriage, or simply marry or date black men and have their children. for some cuckolding is a part of role play for others a way of life

my wife keeps me in a cb3000 and only lets me out for good behaiour - like doing
our housework well , and cleaning her up after black guys are finished , then im only
allowed to masturbate , my tiny dick

thi
this was writen by my ex white wife cuckoldress

1. the cuck can watch her sucking and fucking black men if she and her black lovers allows it. the cuck can take pictures and film it if she and her black lovers allows it. the cuck does not always have to be present while she has sex with black men. black men can dominate and degrade her during sex if they want to and use a whip, collar and leash on her if they want to. the black man becomes her black master and she becomes his submissive slave and she does what he says
2. the cuck is to be cuckolded, dominated, degraded and humiliated by her with her using a whip, collar and leash on him if she wants to. she can insult him by saying he is nothing but a inferior worthless white man with a inferior worthless white dick and compare him to superior black men with superior big black dicks
3. the cuck receives a hand job by her if she allows it
4. the cuck receives a blow job by her if she allows it
5. the cuck can perform oral sex on her if she allows it
6. the cuck can receive sex from her if she allows it. usually the cuck is denied sex from her and only receives sex from her if no black bulls are available
7. the cuck keeps his limp dick in a cb3000 or cb6000 cock chastity device with lock and key for her. only to be removed by her when she allows it with her wearing the key on a necklace around her neck
8. the cuck is to arrange the dates for her with black bulls
9. the cuck is to offer financial support for her
10. the cuck is her submissive slave and he is to obey and worship her at all times
This is a lot of crap I am the boss and man in my house I don`t care about your rules because I love my wife and let her fuck black men and she out of respect for me do not allow any degrading of me and of her but she enjoy her black lovers and by the way my cock are 10 inches long and thick to

thi
This is a lot of crap I am the boss and man in my house I don`t care about your rules because I love my wife and let her fuck black men and she out of respect for me do not allow any degrading of me and of her but she enjoy her black lovers and by the way my cock are 10 inches long and thick to
well if your the man with the big one then why she lusting for the big black one?

Back