Cuckolding without humiliation

Do whatever makes you happy. It's only a variance on the dominant / submissive dynamic of a cuck situation. in your case it's dominant white male / dominant black male / submissive white woman the 'turn on' being power & control over the woman, as opposed to the more common dominant black male / submissive white man & woman situation, the 'turn on' there being the power of the virile & sexually superior black man, the desire of the slutty white woman, & the humiliation of the weak white husband

This is more my style as well although I would like a little of the other to. The bull can tell me how he loves fucking her white pussy and even brag how she loves his cock better than mine. That kind of ******* is fucking hot. Especially while she is telling me how deep he's in her pussy and how much she loves it!

Im not into the idea of sharing my wife as to humiliate or shame myself ,but to have a power exchange where i am control of her and would share her for my pleasure .Any others see it this way ?
Speaking for myself, I have no desire to he humilitated or sissified...I let my fiance have any man she wants because it makes her happy to have different cocks and she loves coming home to me still filled with cum. Its a priviledge when she lets me lick her lovers sperm from her before WE make love. To make a long post short...I do it from love.

This is more my style as well although I would like a little of the other to. The bull can tell me how he loves fucking her white pussy and even brag how she loves his cock better than mine. That kind of ******* is fucking hot. Especially while she is telling me how deep he's in her pussy and how much she loves it!
Do you feel 'humiliated' by the bull enjoying fucking your wife & your wife preferring his cock ? Since we got into this I surprised myself by the degree of my enjoyment of the humiliation aspect, & while I wouldn't go to the extent of being 'sissified', I find myself becoming more submissive. I'm fortunate in that both my wife's bulls recognise this & enjoy it themselves, her younger bull often making me get on my knees & beg him to fuck her, her older bull, (who is her work colleague), fucking her at work so everyone knows she's a black cock whore & I'm just a weak cuck

No experience in it yet so i have no basis to go on for what could evolve i guess but i just have no submissive desire at this time .Just have noticed that seems on her to be majority are into the idea of making the husband to be weak and unable to satisfy i am not that at all .Not at all that i say anything is wrong if that is what works for others but not for me .Thank you for the discussion all opinions are valued and valid feelings are never wrong.

I'm the dominate having been dominate in all my relationships with women and it will stay that way. If I had a cuckold relationship I would still be the dominate one. But, the dark-side of me thinks I would like to try being bi-submissive once in awhile to a black guy. I'm not into being a sissy or wearing women's clothes, no ass kissing, kissing or cuddling, just strip me naked put me on my knees and be made to suck & swallow, that's as far as the fantasy goes. So you can always be dominate in your cuckold relationship, its what you choose and what type of bull/s you bring into the relationship.

I'm the dominate having been dominate in all my relationships with women and it will stay that way. If I had a cuckold relationship I would still be the dominate one. But, the dark-side of me thinks I would like to try being bi-submissive once in awhile to a black guy. I'm not into being a sissy or wearing women's clothes, no ass kissing, kissing or cuddling, just strip me naked put me on my knees and be made to suck & swallow, that's as far as the fantasy goes. So you can always be dominate in your cuckold relationship, its what you choose and what type of bull/s you bring into the relationship.
A very good point & well made, it's vital that the bull you use is sympathetic to what your desires are. That's not to say the bull is there to please you, on the contrary, his dominant virility & power are what makes him a bull. However as the situation develops he can use his dominance to tailor humiliating situations that suit you all. Our regular bull had my wife spend an evening in his local bar wearing only her underwear & heels. Himself & his friends groped her tits & ass & verbally abused her for a couple of hours, laughing at me as I watched helplessly. No sex took place, but the humiliation of us both & the resulting turn on was incredible

Im not into the idea of sharing my wife as to humiliate or shame myself ,but to have a power exchange where i am control of her and would share her for my pleasure .Any others see it this way ?
If it ever happens to me (wife is not on board with having another man), it's for her pleasure, mines and the bull. Not into the humiliation, let alone being a sissy. I'm a man for sure; might not have the huge equipment, but I haven't lost my balls.

Do you feel 'humiliated' by the bull enjoying fucking your wife & your wife preferring his cock ? Since we got into this I surprised myself by the degree of my enjoyment of the humiliation aspect, & while I wouldn't go to the extent of being 'sissified', I find myself becoming more submissive. I'm fortunate in that both my wife's bulls recognise this & enjoy it themselves, her younger bull often making me get on my knees & beg him to fuck her, her older bull, (who is her work colleague), fucking her at work so everyone knows she's a black cock whore & I'm just a weak cuck
First I must correct something. After reading my post again I see it sounds like what I said comes from experience. We are not as of yet experienced this. It is strictly my fantasy and that is what I was eluding to. She is not interested at this time but this is what turns me on with the interracial white wife/BBC sex.

I agree with you, and it's nice to see this conversation take place. I am into the thought of my girl getting a free pass for her birthday. I like the thought of her getting to be a slut for a night. I want to see the look on her face and hear the sounds she makes as she takes a black bull that is larger than me. I would however, be turned on by her telling me how good it feels as he is in her. And hear her say thank you to me as he works her over.

If it ever happens to me (wife is not on board with having another man), it's for her pleasure, mines and the bull. Not into the humiliation, let alone being a sissy. I'm a man for sure; might not have the huge equipment, but I haven't lost my balls.[/quote
I'm sure that's how you feel right now, wait til your wife's dressing like a whore to excite her young black stud & she's sweating with excitement at the thought of being fucked with his big cock, wait til you can hear her slurping on his black balls while you're outside the door listening helplessly, wait til you hear her shamelessly rutting with her bull in your bed & begging for more of his cock, wait til she emerges with bites on her tits & his cum all over her face. You'll feel humiliated for sure, & horny as hell having cum in your pants while your horny wife sucked & fucked & was satisfied by a superior black cock !

I agree with you, and it's nice to see this conversation take place. I am into the thought of my girl getting a free pass for her birthday. I like the thought of her getting to be a slut for a night. I want to see the look on her face and hear the sounds she makes as she takes a black bull that is larger than me. I would however, be turned on by her telling me how good it feels as he is in her. And hear her say thank you to me as he works her over.
I especially liked the last part "hearing her say thank you to me" because, ultimately, any of us who are lucky enough to do this with our husband's or bf's blessing have been given a true gift, and we should all appreciate it.

Hubby here.
I think the subby cuck fetish is cool, but it is not my thing. I respect the men for whom it is a turn-on, but as this thread shows, it is not the only way to go at it.
I'm appreciative that the BBC bulls my wife has loved understand that. I relate to them as equals. Heck, I watched a football game last month with a guy she met on this site, when she was at work. We ate take-out chinese food and drank beer.

Hubby here.
I think the subby cuck fetish is cool, but it is not my thing. I respect the men for whom it is a turn-on, but as this thread shows, it is not the only way to go at it.
I'm appreciative that the BBC bulls my wife has loved understand that. I relate to them as equals. Heck, I watched a football game last month with a guy she met on this site, when she was at work. We ate take-out chinese food and drank beer.
I'll bet it was your beer he drank :p

Your idea sounds like mine was starting to feel like only one out here with these ideas again not that I think anything is wrong with whatever makes someone else happy

Back