Cuckolding question

It is my understanding that the definition of cuckold is a husband/BF who is monogamous while the wife/GF is allowed to be with whoever she chooses. I get this and it is a total turn on to imagine my wife with other men and to watch her as she and men flirt with each other. She is a real hot sexy lady and I am willing to do whatever I have too in order for her to feel about herself as I do about her.

Here is my question. If that is cuckolding, where does the humiliation/chastity stuff come in? This part I don't get. Is there a specific enamel for this kind of cuckolding or is it like a subcategory? Input would be appreciated.

The original meaning of cuckolding was a married man who's wife was having sex with other men. That was it ... the definition. It didn't matter if the married man was aware, unaware, resentful, heartbroken, angry, overjoyed, jealous, etc etc,etc. The fact that his wife was fucking other men made him a cuckold. Often the final outcome of the marriage was not good ... divorce or worse, since basically cuckolding meant "unfaithfulness" and was a public embarrassment to the husband. Back in the days of original cuckolding, a wife served a secondary role to a marriage ... she cooked, cleaned house, had the *******, etc and was not to be an embarrassment to the "family providing" husband. Disloyal wives were often publicly scorned.

Over the past 15 or so years, however, cuckolding has taken on broader meanings. It now applies to both men and women who have spouses that are cheating on them ... ie: Sandra Bullock & Elizabeth Edwards both referred to themselves as being cuckolded by their cheating husbands. It is now applied to unmarried relationships, not just married, where the couple is suppose to be in a monogamous relationship. And, cuckolding is often initiated by the husband's request that his wife have sex with other men. So, cuckolding has become a voluntary, as well as an unvoluntary, act of infidelity as some couples find cuckolding stimulating to their own sexual relationship.

Couples have started customizing their own brand of cuckolding, however, by adding fetishes such as cocklocks, sex denial, bareback sex, forms of humiliations, domestic & subservient service, sissy dress, milking, interracial sex, cuckold amendments & agreements to the marriage contract, pregnancy risk, creampie eating, etc etc ... the list is long and still developing. Couples pick and choose those fetishes (sort of like adding features to a new car) that they find stimulating to their own cuckold lifestyle. The whole point to all this is to add stimulation to their sexual relationship or to provide a sexual service the husband is incapable of providing. Every cuckold arrangement is similar, and every one different, to some degree. Think of it as a "one-sided swinging" arrangement.

That's as "condensed" as I can make it ... hope that helped some. My wife and I have been into swinging 19 years now ... but never gone the cuckold route.
Mac :)

Mac does a pretty good job of explaining it and how it has mutated over the years.

However, I would tend to look at the relationships in which the husband is submissive to his wife as being more of a D/s relationship that just happens to incorporate cuckolding along with BDSM, humiliation and whatever other kinks they may enjoy, rather than being primarily a cuckold relationship.

The original meaning of cuckolding was a married man who's wife was having sex with other men. That was it ... the definition. It didn't matter if the married man was aware, unaware, resentful, heartbroken, angry, overjoyed, jealous, etc etc,etc. The fact that his wife was fucking other men made him a cuckold. Often the final outcome of the marriage was not good ... divorce or worse, since basically cuckolding meant "unfaithfulness" and was a public embarrassment to the husband. Back in the days of original cuckolding, a wife served a secondary role to a marriage ... she cooked, cleaned house, had the *******, etc and was not to be an embarrassment to the "family providing" husband. Disloyal wives were often publicly scorned.

Over the past 15 or so years, however, cuckolding has taken on broader meanings. It now applies to both men and women who have spouses that are cheating on them ... ie: Sandra Bullock & Elizabeth Edwards both referred to themselves as being cuckolded by their cheating husbands. It is now applied to unmarried relationships, not just married, where the couple is suppose to be in a monogamous relationship. And, cuckolding is often initiated by the husband's request that his wife have sex with other men. So, cuckolding has become a voluntary, as well as an unvoluntary, act of infidelity as some couples find cuckolding stimulating to their own sexual relationship.

Couples have started customizing their own brand of cuckolding, however, by adding fetishes such as cocklocks, sex denial, bareback sex, forms of humiliations, domestic & subservient service, sissy dress, milking, interracial sex, cuckold amendments & agreements to the marriage contract, pregnancy risk, creampie eating, etc etc ... the list is long and still developing. Couples pick and choose those fetishes (sort of like adding features to a new car) that they find stimulating to their own cuckold lifestyle. The whole point to all this is to add stimulation to their sexual relationship or to provide a sexual service the husband is incapable of providing. Every cuckold arrangement is similar, and every one different, to some degree. Think of it as a "one-sided swinging" arrangement.

That's as "condensed" as I can make it ... hope that helped some. My wife and I have been into swinging 19 years now ... but never gone the cuckold route.
Mac :)

this has been a great explanation, very helpful, thank you

I appreciate all your inputs. It is all very enlightening. So after reading this, its not necessarily the cuckolding part that I don't understand, it would be the addition of the BDSM at some level or another that I don't relate to.

BDSM doesn't need to be a part of it at all.

Some people are into that and/or many other sexual kinks and fetishes, but its all 'different strokes for different folks' and the only right way to do any of it is what works for you, your spouse and anyone else that you may choose to include.

Back