Cuckolding in exchange for financial slavery

AngerJazz

So I went onto the cucks seeking hotwives forum and it is just a bunch of lonely dudes as what girl actually wants a cuckold? What good does it do her?

But what if the offer was in exchange for getting to be her cuckold you would also be her financial slave? You get to be a cuckold and she gets your money so everybody benefits.

Thoughts?

So I went onto the cucks seeking hotwives forum and it is just a bunch of lonely dudes as what girl actually wants a cuckold? What good does it do her?

But what if the offer was in exchange for getting to be her cuckold you would also be her financial slave? You get to be a cuckold and she gets your money so everybody benefits.

Thoughts?
Then I'd believe you'd be referring to a SUGAR DADDY, AngerJazz ... that's what I'd think. ;)

not sure if I fully understand what you're saying here, but I think you mean you pay the wife to allow you to cuck the husband. you'd probably be glad to hear this, but it's more usual in the cuck scene for the husband to pay you, the bull. some days it's all good news ...........

I'm not sure it's 'desperate'. My wife's a very sexy 40 yr old blonde with a 38-25-37 figure, & could get all the black cock she needs for free, but paying her bull to 'service ' her adds to his dominance of us both & my submission to his superior sexual prowess.

I'm not sure it's 'desperate'. My wife's a very sexy 40 yr old blonde with a 38-25-37 figure, & could get all the black cock she needs for free, but paying her bull to 'service ' her adds to his dominance of us both & my submission to his superior sexual prowess.

Except this isn't the topic of the post and, therefore, not what I was referring to. The post is about a wannabe cuck paying a woman to cuckold him NOT about paying a bull.

Amazing at the number of guys that simply don't understand what real cuckolding is all about. If its real cuckolding, then the wife is rarely fucking her husband; her lover(s) are his replacement. Most married men would not be happy with a true cuckold arrangement.

To men, its usually a desire ... to women, its often a necessity for obtaining fulfilling sex. ;)

MacNfries: A Sugar daddy gets laid, in this scenario the guy doesn't. For the girl it's like having a sugar daddy she doesn't have to put out for which is something I think a lot of girls would want. Also this is mostly for guys who a single, basically you go into the relationship as cuckold in the first place.

Wilyboi: No I mean the wannabe cuck becomes the girls financial slave in exchange for getting to be her cuck. Also no not paying the bull, your kind of being a sugar daddy to the girl and in exchange she lets you be her cuckold.

wbfm19: Yeah thats basically what I mean.

MacNfries: A Sugar daddy gets laid, in this scenario the guy doesn't. For the girl it's like having a sugar daddy she doesn't have to put out for which is something I think a lot of girls would want. Also this is mostly for guys who a single, basically you go into the relationship as cuckold in the first place.

You might wish to read up on sugar daddy / sugar baby relationships a bit Jazz. Sex is not necessarily an expectation/requirement in the sugar daddy relationship; in many cases he just wants to be seen with a beautiful, sexy girl. Also, sugar daddies are not mostly single, but in fact often married men. Sugar daddies do, however, usually have sizable incomes ($250,000+). The sugar baby may agree to allow her sugar daddy to "watch" her with her male lovers, however, if that is included in the arrangement.
Whether or not this type relationship still appeals to you, its at least important that you understand the details of such an arrangement.
Check these sites out:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sugar-Dad...r-Sugar-Daddy-Work-For-Both-of-You&id=4803875
http://www.sugardaddyfinder.com/what-is-sugar-daddy-dating.html

Back