Cuckolding Ideas-what does your cuck do while you get fucked?

KaylaMpls08

Couple
From
MN, US
Hi!
My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 months and have truly come to love our new extracurricular activities! We typically see the same bull almost every weekend.. It's so comfortable and he's also into helping me humiliate my hubby and make my pussy quiver at the same time. A few things we have done are: have him eat out the cream pie, lay his face underneath us while I get fucked doggy style.. Lick my clit and feel all our juices drip onto his face, along with accidentally getting slapped by my bulls cock in the face a few times.. Hubby and I are not into having him suck off the bull or be ass fucked, but I'm looking for more ideas to keep him involved in the bedroom. For those of you who may worry that this playtime is not for him, but for me, fear not! I enjoy having him watch intently as I get pleased in ways he could never imagine, so keeping him involved is for my pleasure. I've also taken comparison pics of his and my bulls cocks next to each other, while my bull and I laughed at his tiny cock. Anyone else have fun ideas in how they further humiliate their cuck??

Oh, just let your imagination run wild!

Make him try to focus on knitting while you & your date play.

Wear a dog collar & jack off in a dog bowl. Then maybe next time, get an extra large dog cage. Use a rolled up newspaper for spankings.

Make him wear panties, pantyhose, a wig.

Make him sit on a toy box because that is where little itty bitty boys belong. Treat him like a baby & at the end... Make the bull cum on his pillow. Tuck him into bed where he has to lay in it. (if that is too much, he can wipe off the cum but not wash the pillow.) Tuck him in like a sweet little baby.

Undress the boyfriend or you for each other.

Make him answer the door when boyfriend arrives. Command him to get on his knees. Order him to take the man's shoes off & place them wherever they belong. If there are any other shoes, bark at him to straighten them
Up. Tell him to kiss his shoes then your feet!

He must stays on his knees the entire time. Only allowed to crawl if you give him permission to follow to watch.

Then at the end, he must crawl back & put the bull's shoes back on (still on his knees).

One more comment....
Play "Simon Says" and substitute Simon with a pet name that he calls you for example Queen or whatever.

Have him ask, "mom , May I ...." before he does any participation of any sorts & especially before he touches himself or you.

Come up with a standard punishment for not saying it or if playing "Simon Says" & he does something that "Simon" did not say....
Keep with the standard punishment then switch it up with intensity down the road.

Hi!
My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 months and have truly come to love our new extracurricular activities! We typically see the same bull almost every weekend.. It's so comfortable and he's also into helping me humiliate my hubby and make my pussy quiver at the same time. A few things we have done are: have him eat out the cream pie, lay his face underneath us while I get fucked doggy style.. Lick my clit and feel all our juices drip onto his face, along with accidentally getting slapped by my bulls cock in the face a few times.. Hubby and I are not into having him suck off the bull or be ass fucked, but I'm looking for more ideas to keep him involved in the bedroom. For those of you who may worry that this playtime is not for him, but for me, fear not! I enjoy having him watch intently as I get pleased in ways he could never imagine, so keeping him involved is for my pleasure. I've also taken comparison pics of his and my bulls cocks next to each other, while my bull and I laughed at his tiny cock. Anyone else have fun ideas in how they further humiliate their cuck??

It depends how well he can take serious humiliation, mentally. You can get more into a psychological level. For example my wife would be getting doggy on the bed while I lay beneath her, my penis is just outside on her stomach as she tells me to not even try to put it in, then as shes getting fucked she lays on me and tells me things to my hear. This is when they are taking it easy and having a slow session; she would tell me what a real man is, how much of a mistake it was me being the ******* of our baby since a real man wouldnt let his wife be fucked by many men. Things like that. Another is her making me orgasm early at the beginning of a session with her partners, this way I feel regret and want to leave the area, but she tells me to stay.

Well we have broken every rule we agreed to when we started into this lifestyle. No kissing, no anal, no public play, no bareback.......The one rule we have never broken is the one a very large, rough BULL declared while he was f*cking me senseless. He told my husband to "shut the fuck up while I am f*cking your wife". So my husband keeps quiet and does whatever he is told to do. Sometimes he gets us drinks, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he puts that magic tongue to use. Depends on the bull and the mood in the room. Keeps him on his toes....he never knows quite what to expect....and I like that very much.

Back