Cuckolding Ideas-what does your cuck do while you get fucked?

Well we have broken every rule we agreed to when we started into this lifestyle. No kissing, no anal, no public play, no bareback.......The one rule we have never broken is the one a very large, rough BULL declared while he was f*cking me senseless. He told my husband to "shut the fuck up while I am f*cking your wife". So my husband keeps quiet and does whatever he is told to do. Sometimes he gets us drinks, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he puts that magic tongue to use. Depends on the bull and the mood in the room. Keeps him on his toes....he never knows quite what to expect....and I like that very much.

Well we have broken every rule we agreed to when we started into this lifestyle. No kissing, no anal, no public play, no bareback.......The one rule we have never broken is the one a very large, rough BULL declared while he was f*cking me senseless. He told my husband to "shut the fuck up while I am f*cking your wife". So my husband keeps quiet and does whatever he is told to do. Sometimes he gets us drinks, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he puts that magic tongue to use. Depends on the bull and the mood in the room. Keeps him on his toes....he never knows quite what to expect....and I like that very much.
I rode many posts of you.And I always have fin because You tell so good You make me harder.I like the place of Your Husband un Your life style.I like how the black bull owns You and your Husband.Hé is lucky cuck
I rode many poste of You.And I always have d'un and make me harder.You have a real talent to tell Your cuckold lifstyle.I like very much how You de scribe the

He typically waits for my wife to come home from mass on Sunday mornings.

He always starts by making out with terry as soon as she walks through the door and rubs her married ass through her church dress. Sometimes he takes her right up to our bedroom while he orders me to stay downstairs.

Sometimes he will order terry to unbuckle and drop his pants, fluff him a bit and then toss his salad. He then orders her to French kiss me so threat I can taste his ass and cock on her breath and tounge. I then am told to undress her to her panties and bra and he takes her up to our bedroom while I stay downstairs.

I am called up when he is done with her so that I can change the sheets on our bed.

[QUOTEFès cuckCpl4BBC, post: 1079984, member: 1531"]Well we have broken every rule we agreed to when we started into this lifestyle. No kissing, no anal, no public play, no bareback.......The one rule we have never broken is the one a very large, rough BULL declared while he was f*cking me senseless. He told my husband to "shut the fuck up while I am f*cking your wife". So my husband keeps quiet and does whatever he is told to do. Sometimes he gets us drinks, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he puts that magic tongue to use. Depends on the bull and the mood in the room. Keeps him on his toes....he never knows quite what to expect....and I like that very much.[/QUOTE]
Great description.Your are an amazing hotewife.You make me crazy

Kneel by the bed and watch. Lay under her and lick her pussy while he takes her from behind. Worship her ass while she rides him. Kiss and worship her feet while he fucks her. Clean and worship her pussy after he is done, she loves to have a gentle oral orgasm right after a good fuck. Depending on the bull, I will also fluff and clean the bull.

I'm not allowed to masterbate anymore. She said I was too focused on my pleasure while she was with her lovers. So I am locked in a cage while she fucks. Every once in a while, she takes me out and jerks me off while I suck her lover's cock.

Since you asked for 'Bedroom Ideas', here are a few:

1)Have him undress you, in your bedroom, and present you, naked, to your bull as he reclines on your marital bed. Then, order your hubby to undress and make himself hard. Give him a condom and have him unwrap it and hand it back to you. You unroll the condom onto his cock and instruct him to sit in the chair and observe how a man takes his wife. He may masturbate, but with the condom on, since 'none of his sperm is allowed to defile your Bull's queen. If he does cum while you and your bull have unprotected sex, you roll it off him and throw the used condom in the trash, 'where his sperm belongs'.

2) Get him a male chastity device and order him to wear it when ever your Bull is with you. The frustration will drive him wild and the feeling of power by you will be intense.

3) Make him, in the nude, do chores for you and the Bull in the bedroom while you and the Bull have sex. Have him do things like iron your and the Bull's cloths so they can be 'fresh' when you are done having sex. Make him knit something, or some other traditional womanly task, in the bedroom, while you and the Bull have sex. Does he play a musical instrument? Have him, in the nude, play it while you are having sex. Give him a toothbrush, soap and cleaner. Tell him, after you and the Bull are finished having sex, you will use a white glove to inspect the cleaning in the bedroom that you order him to perform....and no peeking at you while you are going at it.

Get the theme here? Order your hubby to perform tasks for you as you and your Bull enjoy eachother. Then, after your sex with the Bull, you and hubby get reaquainted to your new roles....mind blowing!

Hi!
My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 months and have truly come to love our new extracurricular activities! We typically see the same bull almost every weekend.. It's so comfortable and he's also into helping me humiliate my hubby and make my pussy quiver at the same time. A few things we have done are: have him eat out the cream pie, lay his face underneath us while I get fucked doggy style.. Lick my clit and feel all our juices drip onto his face, along with accidentally getting slapped by my bulls cock in the face a few times.. Hubby and I are not into having him suck off the bull or be ass fucked, but I'm looking for more ideas to keep him involved in the bedroom. For those of you who may worry that this playtime is not for him, but for me, fear not! I enjoy having him watch intently as I get pleased in ways he could never imagine, so keeping him involved is for my pleasure. I've also taken comparison pics of his and my bulls cocks next to each other, while my bull and I laughed at his tiny cock. Anyone else have fun ideas in how they further humiliate their cuck??
He likes me to tug his cage when with my BBC. He also likes to be set free to masterbate.

Since you asked for 'Bedroom Ideas', here are a few:

1)Have him undress you, in your bedroom, and present you, naked, to your bull as he reclines on your marital bed. Then, order your hubby to undress and make himself hard. Give him a condom and have him unwrap it and hand it back to you. You unroll the condom onto his cock and instruct him to sit in the chair and observe how a man takes his wife. He may masturbate, but with the condom on, since 'none of his sperm is allowed to defile your Bull's queen. If he does cum while you and your bull have unprotected sex, you roll it off him and throw the used condom in the trash, 'where his sperm belongs'.

2) Get him a male chastity device and order him to wear it when ever your Bull is with you. The frustration will drive him wild and the feeling of power by you will be intense.

3) Make him, in the nude, do chores for you and the Bull in the bedroom while you and the Bull have sex. Have him do things like iron your and the Bull's cloths so they can be 'fresh' when you are done having sex. Make him knit something, or some other traditional womanly task, in the bedroom, while you and the Bull have sex. Does he play a musical instrument? Have him, in the nude, play it while you are having sex. Give him a toothbrush, soap and cleaner. Tell him, after you and the Bull are finished having sex, you will use a white glove to inspect the cleaning in the bedroom that you order him to perform....and no peeking at you while you are going at it.

Get the theme here? Order your hubby to perform tasks for you as you and your Bull enjoy eachother. Then, after your sex with the Bull, you and hubby get reaquainted to your new roles....mind blowing!
OHHHHHHHHH my God !!!!!!!!

Hi!
My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 months and have truly come to love our new extracurricular activities! We typically see the same bull almost every weekend.. It's so comfortable and he's also into helping me humiliate my hubby and make my pussy quiver at the same time. A few things we have done are: have him eat out the cream pie, lay his face underneath us while I get fucked doggy style.. Lick my clit and feel all our juices drip onto his face, along with accidentally getting slapped by my bulls cock in the face a few times.. Hubby and I are not into having him suck off the bull or be ass fucked, but I'm looking for more ideas to keep him involved in the bedroom. For those of you who may worry that this playtime is not for him, but for me, fear not! I enjoy having him watch intently as I get pleased in ways he could never imagine, so keeping him involved is for my pleasure. I've also taken comparison pics of his and my bulls cocks next to each other, while my bull and I laughed at his tiny cock. Anyone else have fun ideas in how they further humiliate their cuck??
Lots of HOT ideas !

I don't like hubby joining in. I usually cut him off ejaculating a couple of weeks before a date with BBC, so he is very horny and tense while he watches. Love that look in his eyes, especially when I tell him to get over here and get a real close look or when I verbally humiliate him. He knows if he's good he will get to fuck me afterwards. This is how I am able to get him to clean my pussy after bull leaves.
I always ask my bull not to pay any attention to my cuck and can talk as nasty as likes to me, my cuck is there for me to humiliate only!!

Back