Cuckolding Bi-Sexuality

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There's a lot of confusion still ongoing regarding cuckold hubbies and the fact that some of them enjoy pleasing their wives' black lover by sucking his cock clean of her pussy juice. In a way its sort of like the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about. For some hubbies, they can be professed as being bi in nature same as their women whom as well enjoy playing with other like-minded women like themselves when in the mood... But are all such cuckold hubbies classed as being bi, or is that an unfair judgement?

Nature%20of%20Command.jpg

personally I have no issue with this.
I've sucked white cock for girlfriends who get off on that, and I'm more than happy to do the same or similar for any Black Bull who tells me to as well.

It's not about being bi or not. It' s about knowing my place in the grand scheme of things. It's my place to give pleasure to my betters, however I have to do that.

Well the world don't move :dance:
to the beat of just one drum

While some see it as "gay *******" or some such, the fact of the matter is that a large spectrum of people fit between the extremes of hetero and homo sexuality. By extremes I mean to say, if 1 equals homosexual and 10 is heterosexual, then an ideal bisexual would be a 5. Of course most mwm would be more a 7 or 8. Masculine guys that just have a sweet streak, especially when the wife loves it as much as we do. Of course we're all more than our sexual inclinations.

It is all a state of mind and it's really nobodys business who we fuck. Accept it or not. Better yet, ignore it if it offends you. There's plenty of cheating wives and hotwives out there for the purists.
To my way of thinking, if all agree and enjoy...

IT"S ALL GOOD

i am so lucky and happy that my wife not only knows, but approves of my bi activity...hell she even gets off hard over seeing it! i have a good woman, and i know that there are not alot of these out there. i won't give up what it took so long to find!

Well the world don't move :dance:
to the beat of just one drum

While some see it as "gay *******" or some such, the fact of the matter is that a large spectrum of people fit between the extremes of hetero and homo sexuality. By extremes I mean to say, if 1 equals homosexual and 10 is heterosexual, then an ideal bisexual would be a 5. Of course most mwm would be more a 7 or 8. Masculine guys that just have a sweet streak, especially when the wife loves it as much as we do. Of course we're all more than our sexual inclinations.

It is all a state of mind and it's really nobodys business who we fuck. Accept it or not. Better yet, ignore it if it offends you. There's plenty of cheating wives and hotwives out there for the purists.
To my way of thinking, if all agree and enjoy...

IT"S ALL GOOD

Well said!! :)

I agree with everything said above. If the female wants it to happen and she gets off on seeing it then that's the way it will be. There will always be those that mouth off about how they would never do that and calls the ones a faggot that does do it but I say, if you don't like seeing it then turn your fucking head. If you don't like hearing or reading about it then why the hell do you click on the thread?

I have always been one not to judge people especially when it comes to anything sexual because everybody has different views, likes and dislikes about it and it's all about who is doing it anyway. If everybody in that room is ok with it then that is all that matters. Life is way too short not to go for your type of thing.

I don't necessarily consider myself bi. And yet, I have sucked cock and both been fucked by and fucked a man. I didn't enjoy fucking him. I enjoyed being fucked and I enjoyed sucking him. I would do it again, but it's not a necessary component of my fantasy or sex life.

i like being the top in bi sex, but for my wife and at her request i will bottom for the bull.

I know some love the humiliation of the cuck, but that's not how we roll. I am dominant over my sub wife. I make her give her pussy away. She does it to please me by pleasing him/them. I suck cock because 1) it makes her get off hard and 2) I like it. I will please my wife however I am able because she does so much to please me. :D

I know some love the humiliation of the cuck, but that's not how we roll. I am dominant over my sub wife. I make her give her pussy away. She does it to please me by pleasing him/them. I suck cock because 1) it makes her get off hard and 2) I like it. I will please my wife however I am able because she does so much to please me. :D

It sounds like you and I are very similar.

I've never done anything bi, and can't imagine doing so. However, being humiliated is a turn-on, so if a gf thought it hot to ******* me suck "real man," meaning not an itty-bitty pencil-dick like I have drooping between my legs, then the humiliation of the power exchange would excite me. Still, I can't fathom it, but I'm rather submissive in the bedroom. So any woman ordering me to suck her bull's big black cock will get the same response from me to any other order she gave: Instant obedience.
I find that providing pleasure to the woman cuckolding me trumps any hesitation about whether something teeters on the line between bi-sexual and homosexual. Cuckolding itself is a humiliating form of submission to one's mate, and SHOWS her power over me, along with my submission to the "big" man who ALSO overpowers me by providing my mate what I'm unable to give her---a long, thick cock, in my case---emasculating me. If I didn't get off on it, i would run from the shame of being cuckolded. Becoming her "cocksucker" is just another level of submission. If it makes you uncomfortable, just don't do it. And don't judge those who indulge.

I don't consider myself bisexual, I guess because I don't find other men in a sexual desiring way I there for don't see myself as bisexual. But in threesomes I love playing and sucking on the other guys hard cock especially with my wife there. The both of us sucking on a hard cock together is really exciting to me. I just see it as being sexual and not really being bisexual. Like I said I have no desire to hook with a guy and have sex with another guy. That's how I just see it. And I think many guys are like me in the same boat.

Exactly how you put it is the way it should be... except a lot of people always want to give it some type of labelling.

Back