Cuckolding and MMF

My husband and I have been discussing cuckolding for a while. We have been together for two years and are very open about our fantasies. Very early on he mentioned wanting to see me with another man and his attraction to cuckolding. Likewise, I told him about my MMF and MFF fantasies. We have role played these fantasies a lot. We are therefore both open to having a third person in the relationship, but differ on some of the details.

My husband's ideal is a dominant black bull for me while he watches. I am more into threesome, with both of us participating. Thankfully we are both submissive in bed, although I am the more submissive one. I am fine with having a dominant bull, but my issue is that if it is just me and the bull I don't feel it is something that we are doing together and I am not comfortable with that. Particularly true since this is such a big step in our relationship. Ideally, I would like it to start off more MMF (hubby fully participating with the bull and me) and maybe later on evolve into MF. I will also admit that the idea of my husband servicing a dominant man does turn me on. My husband was initially reluctant to it, but he seems to be coming around. He is pretty open minded about sexual matters. When we first started dating, he had never eaten a cream pie, but it was something that I really wanted. Now he goes down on me every time after we have sex. I have also talked him into letting me peg him, I am looking forward to that. It is therefore not a huge stretch (no pun intended) for him, and I think the more we talk about it, the more he is getting turned on by it.

So here is my question, is this too much to ask of your husband? I would love to hear from any bulls or couples that have gone down a similar route. Most people we speak with avoid any MMF play or only get to it after the husband has been a cuckold for a while. Most bulls just want to fuck me and pretty much ignore the fact that there is a husband involved. It would be great to hear from anyone with such experiences and/or desires.

My husband and I have been discussing cuckolding for a while. We have been together for two years and are very open about our fantasies. Very early on he mentioned wanting to see me with another man and his attraction to cuckolding. Likewise, I told him about my MMF and MFF fantasies. We have role played these fantasies a lot. We are therefore both open to having a third person in the relationship, but differ on some of the details.

My husband's ideal is a dominant black bull for me while he watches. I am more into threesome, with both of us participating. Thankfully we are both submissive in bed, although I am the more submissive one. I am fine with having a dominant bull, but my issue is that if it is just me and the bull I don't feel it is something that we are doing together and I am not comfortable with that. Particularly true since this is such a big step in our relationship. Ideally, I would like it to start off more MMF (hubby fully participating with the bull and me) and maybe later on evolve into MF. I will also admit that the idea of my husband servicing a dominant man does turn me on. My husband was initially reluctant to it, but he seems to be coming around. He is pretty open minded about sexual matters. When we first started dating, he had never eaten a cream pie, but it was something that I really wanted. Now he goes down on me every time after we have sex. I have also talked him into letting me peg him, I am looking forward to that. It is therefore not a huge stretch (no pun intended) for him, and I think the more we talk about it, the more he is getting turned on by it.

So here is my question, is this too much to ask of your husband? I would love to hear from any bulls or couples that have gone down a similar route. Most people we speak with avoid any MMF play or only get to it after the husband has been a cuckold for a while. Most bulls just want to fuck me and pretty much ignore the fact that there is a husband involved. It would be great to hear from anyone with such experiences and/or desires.
Your husband failed you in bed. He shouldn't be able to choose if he watches or not. That's the Wife's choice. Not his . The whole point of you being on this site is that your husband is small and or can't aggressively take you like you want. Let him stay at home in a cage while you go be a free woman? You keep your marriage and have far better sex. This should be your decisions and not to the please of you tiny dick husband.

You're going to get responses like the one above where it's all BS about tiny dicked husbands and superior BBCs and blah blah blah. I think what you guys are doing is healthy, mainly because it's an open line of communication. Sexuality isn't constant, it's ever evolving and trying new things is a huge part to a healthy life. It sounds like you've convinced him to expand his horizons since you started this journey and to continue that will be necessary if you take this step together. The most important advice I can give is to find a respectful and understanding bull. Let him know of what you're feeling and your desires, and that him getting off is not the most important part of this experience. You'll find some duds (cough) but there are more than enough sane, respectful bulls that will guide you two and help make sure it's an experience everyone enjoys.

Most dominant black men we have served seem to want both of us for their sexual pleasure.

How did you two start out in the lifesyle, was it bi from the beginning or did it evolve that way? All the bulls we have spoken with have been very much wife only. Similarly many of the couples we have spoken with. It is nice to hear about a real couple that is like minded.

How did you two start out in the lifesyle, was it bi from the beginning or did it evolve that way? All the bulls we have spoken with have been very much wife only. Similarly many of the couples we have spoken with. It is nice to hear about a real couple that is like minded.

We have had a cuckold marriage for 44 years with hubby servicing every man; I insisted on that aspect which pleased cuck hubby a lot! I was the over-sexed nympho wife; hub the bi sub and we loved it. So when I wanted to explore being with a black man (so happy I did) I wanted him to use hubby too. The men we have served jointly seemed to thoroughly enjoy both of us. I quickly learned that I too need to be a submissive and we love being submissives together now.

Last edited:
here the thing the husband and i have been in the lifestyle for about 20 years been together 25 some of the most fun we have is when we add a male [mmf] he can be white or black as long as he male ,,,and my husband always join in sometime he might watch but that up to him but most of the time it all 3 of us having naked fun, so if you are asking me I enjoy mmf most of all, and have your husband join in most of the to it make it better and more fun for all

After having been active in the IR lifestyle for several years, it has become apparent to me that some husbands would prefer to have a threesome with bull and wife rather than just watching.

In my IR experiences, I have had more success in working with couples where the husband would watch in the beginning, then join, making it a threesome. In that case, I know it’s probably not the cuckold's way but it helps keep the emotional bond strong between husband and wife.

Last edited:
Once you start pegging him things will fall into place it changes how you see him and how he feels about himself. You may be submissive in bed but obviously you are dominant and wish to rule him. Cuckolding a man the way you want to do your husband is making him submissive to you. I have followed this path and went from just talking about it to being a fully participating cuck. I refused to clean her at first but was persuaded to lick four loads of cum from her freshly fucked pussy. After that I did what was expected and learned to enjoy it and eventually found the men for her. If you feel doubts about him with another woman or even fmf you are a total cuckoldress which is fine. If you manage him right he will be happier and more contented and maybe even learn to suck cock and like the taste of other mens cum. Women are such wonderful creatures lol and my wife did my ass before she made me a cuckold.

Así que aquí está mi pregunta, ¿es demasiado pedirle a su esposo? Me encantaría saber de cualquier toro o pareja que haya seguido una ruta similar. La mayoría de las personas con las que hablamos evitan cualquier juego de MMF o solo lo hacen después de que el esposo ha sido un cornudo por un tiempo. La mayoría de los toros solo quieren follarme y prácticamente ignoran el hecho de que hay un marido involucrado. Sería genial saber de alguien con tales experiencias y/o deseos.
Yo creo que lo que están buscando es algo donde el invitado les da placer a los dos juntos como pareja y en nuestra experiencia como pareja y swinger bisexuales los dos deben buscar a alguien que sea bisexual

Back