When I think back to all my cuckolding and wifesharing adventures in the past there were only four moments which were for the cuckold both arousing and depressing and where I asked me if he can stand it or not:

1. When I started to give French or soul kisses to the black lover and his tongue met mine,
2. when the black lover buried his cock deep into my pussy or into my douche bag,
3. when I came to a raptuous climax,

4. when the black lover filled my pussy up with a huge cumload.

Did you do other experiences? If yes what kind of experiences did you do? I would like to exchange experiences with you, despite the fact if you are mare, bull or cuckold.

Kisses to all,
Sabine

Attachments

• Cuckie.jpg
    Cuckie.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Good question!

I would have to say that there were at least five critical moments for me during my first time with a Black man. The first being the initial discussion that the guy in question was interested in me – we were on vacation in the Bahamas and hubby was aware that he had other motives besides simply being friendly. He brought it up and we discussed it the evening prior. I didn’t really believe him, but he gave me the okay if I wanted to do it. I really didn’t know what his motivation was that he would bring such a thing up for discussion, but didn’t question him on it, although I did continue to dwell on it for the rest of the evening

The second critical moment occurred the next day when I decided that I was curious and horny enough to give it a try. Asking hubby for that final permission while the guy was out of earshot took a lot of courage from me (I had never asked such a thing before) and I’m sure it took a similar amount of courage for my husband, realizing that it was no longer an abstract concept, but about to actually happen.

The third critical moment was when I first saw his ‘equipment’. Throughout the time he had been socializing with us, I had never gotten an inkling of his size. It wasn’t insanely long (about an inch longer than hubby) but OMG the thickness! It was large enough to make me reconsider the decision!

The fourth critical moment was the initial mount. He had recommended that I present on all fours as he thought it would be easier. I was extremely nervous and apprehensive. However, he was very considerate, giving me ample time to adjust. I know, beyond a doubt, that if he had just shoved it in, it would have been a devastating experience. Instead, it was initially okay, then became extremely pleasurable.

The fifth and final critical moment was when he inseminated me that first time. The joy of feeling his semen shooting into me was sharply tempered by thoughts as to how my husband would react to this final aspect. When he was done, and I was able to glance across the room at him sitting there, I knew that he was okay with it by the smile on his face. He didn’t look worried or concerned at all.

Realize this is a much more involved explanation, but felt there needed to be a context behind simply listing the five issues.

Again, good question

Donna

i see very much the reasons for a husband`s arousal when his wife gets properly manhandled and sexually satisfied by a guy who knows how to rightly treat her in the sheets. i never really understood how that would be "depressing" or humiliating for the husband. But that very much depends on the relationship, trust, etc., i guess.

For me it is all about giving my woman the opportunity to get what i deeply feel she deserves. So the woman`s pleasure and satisfaction is the key factor. Of course it also results in my own pleasure and satisfaction by experiencing hers.

When i am with a woman sexually and notice she is not really into it, maybe because her thoughts are somewhere else, the environment is not appropriate, or perhaps she is not really into me o_O , then it does nothing for me and is in fact off-putting.
But if the woman opens up and gives herself fully and i can feel or see her arousal clearly it is the greatest turn-on for me and gives me sexual gratification. For me the question if her arousal is created by me, another man, woman, a toy, or any combination of those, is clearly subordinate!

i think kissing mouth and body are just natural elements of foreplay as is oral sex. It helps to build up sexual tension and therefore provides for a better overall experience.
Climaxing is one of the goals - the more and more intense the better.
Barebacking or creampies... Well, if everyone involved is healthy and the woman on birth control ImO it should be their decision.

In any case i find it disrespectful toward a woman to impose rules on her that dictate specific sexual acts or restrict her expressing and experiencing her natural sexuality and needs. Kissing, mutually stripping off of clothes, touching, eye-contact, fondling, oral sex, etc. are but natural elements of sex - highly arousing, but not "depressing" or humiliating at all, no matter if i take part by physical involvement or watching. At least that was my experience with a former girlfriend and love of mine. ;)

Good question!

I would have to say that there were at least five critical moments for me during my first time with a Black man. The first being the initial discussion that the guy in question was interested in me – we were on vacation in the Bahamas and hubby was aware that he had other motives besides simply being friendly. He brought it up and we discussed it the evening prior. I didn’t really believe him, but he gave me the okay if I wanted to do it. I really didn’t know what his motivation was that he would bring such a thing up for discussion, but didn’t question him on it, although I did continue to dwell on it for the rest of the evening

The second critical moment occurred the next day when I decided that I was curious and horny enough to give it a try. Asking hubby for that final permission while the guy was out of earshot took a lot of courage from me (I had never asked such a thing before) and I’m sure it took a similar amount of courage for my husband, realizing that it was no longer an abstract concept, but about to actually happen.

The third critical moment was when I first saw his ‘equipment’. Throughout the time he had been socializing with us, I had never gotten an inkling of his size. It wasn’t insanely long (about an inch longer than hubby) but OMG the thickness! It was large enough to make me reconsider the decision!

The fourth critical moment was the initial mount. He had recommended that I present on all fours as he thought it would be easier. I was extremely nervous and apprehensive. However, he was very considerate, giving me ample time to adjust. I know, beyond a doubt, that if he had just shoved it in, it would have been a devastating experience. Instead, it was initially okay, then became extremely pleasurable.

The fifth and final critical moment was when he inseminated me that first time. The joy of feeling his semen shooting into me was sharply tempered by thoughts as to how my husband would react to this final aspect. When he was done, and I was able to glance across the room at him sitting there, I knew that he was okay with it by the smile on his face. He didn’t look worried or concerned at all.

Realize this is a much more involved explanation, but felt there needed to be a context behind simply listing the five issues.

Again, good question

Donna
Cant like this post enough times!

Great topic. Our journey has only just begun. We easily get wrapped up in the fantasy where everything goes your way and everyone is happy, cumming, and live happily ever after. Then, you think about how it actually works. The meeting, the rules, the personalities, the physical act itself. Is he too big, to controlling, rude, or has performance issues? Can she relax, is hubby having second thoughts, does the cuckold watch or participate?
Thanks for sharing all of your experiences and points of view. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Good question!

Again, good question

Donna

Excellent recount of how your thoughts go through, the emotions flow along.

Good question!

Again, good question

Donna

Even though I’ve been involved with black men for more than 24 years now, I was never into a cuckold relationship so maybe I’m not the one who has earned her “medal of honor badges” to make comments about cucholding, but after reading so much here on this site, I think there is one “critical moment” that still hasn’t been brought up here and that’s the moment when the hubby/boyfriend realized that the love of his life is going bareback with her black lover.. I agree with everything else mentioned here, especially all what Dblinsey wrote in detail.. So, do y’all think that going bareback would be another shock or critical moment that needs to be added here..?

Good question!

Again, good question

Donna
We have a planned trip to the Bahamas next July, Treasure Cay to be exact. A romantic vacation for just the two of us. I hope we can bring back a similar story as yours. ;)

When I think back to all my cuckolding and wifesharing adventures in the past there were only four moments which were for the cuckold both arousing and depressing and where I asked me if he can stand it or not:

1. When I started to give French or soul kisses to the black lover and his tongue met mine,
2. when the black lover buried his cock deep into my pussy or into my douche bag,
3. when I came to a raptuous climax,

4. when the black lover filled my pussy up with a huge cumload.

Did you do other experiences? If yes what kind of experiences did you do? I would like to exchange experiences with you, despite the fact if you are mare, bull or cuckold.

Kisses to all,
Sabine
I find all four very arousing. I love watching my wife french kiss her lover.

As i said before, for me it is more about the arousal that comes in me naturally when i see my woman excited, aroused and full with pleasure. i don`t seek rejection, humiliation or any kind of a bad feeling in the mix, and fortunately never found that in the relationship with my ex girlfriend. Also because she always cared about me feeling comfortable in any kind of action, which in turn built a lot of trust on my part.

As i reread this thread one of my memories spontaneously pops up that leads me to ask the following question, and i hope this is not seen as hijacking the thread...

"Bulls": What "critical" (or especially arousing) moments can you remember of your past play-times that somehow stood out?

For us it was not the first time with a third player but the first time at our home that i think of. i recall a few situations that our friend made some unusual face or grimace. *lol* i won`t post the whole story here but will try to keep it brief...

First, a bit embarrassed look :wub: when my ex started to get sexual (with me) next to him;
Second, a bit surprised look :unsure: on his face when he saw me, trowsers to my knees, and her, in front of me sucking me off (when he came back in from the bathroom);
Third, a little bit more surprised look :eek: as my ex took his semi-erect dick in one of her hands while continuing to suck me;
Fourth, a nameless grimace :blackgrimace: (probably the most possible surprised look?) the moment i asked my ex if she wanted to take his big dick into her mouth. - It was priceless and probably our friend`s "critical moment" that night. :D

"Bulls": Care to share yours? TY

re: "Critical Moments vs Passionate Moments"

Much of what I'm reading on this thread are passionate moments; I don't consider them "critical" moments. A critical moment to me is something that occurs or doesn't occur that makes the entire activity successful or a failure.

Although my wife & I have done swinging activities in college and after marriage, I can recall one critical moment in which I wasn't sure I was making a wise decision or not. It involved my 2 year roommate in college, who dated my wife prior to her and I dating each other. They were, from all appearances to me, the perfect couple; always having fun activities with their friends. My roommate broke up with my future wife and she took it pretty hard, coming to me for consoling which I provided. It ended, obviously, in our own relationship and eventual marriage which has produced two great ******* thus far.
So, a few years into our marriage my wife calls me on the cell and says she's just run into my roommate (her X) and she'd invited him to have dinner with us. I was excited to see him again as she was, I guess. The dinner and drinks went off great, we smoked a couple joints, then little things started happening. The conversation went back to our college days, and the nights I laid awake listening to my roommate bang my future wife. Next thing I know I'm volunteering/agreeing to have a 3-some with him and my wife. My wife couldn't have been happier, and I got to watch/listen to my wife as my x-roommate banged the hell out of her again. His cock is a good inch longer than mine. My wife got a solid fucking THAT NIGHT by two "steel-hard" dicks. We finally slumbered off to sleep around 3AM. I awake at 7AM and they're not in bed. They had gone to the guest bedroom and were banging away at each other some more. This this time I wasn't intoxicated or high and "imaginary thoughts" hit my mind ... had I just reignited their passions for each other and destroyed my marriage?
BUT, THAT was a CRITICAL moment for ME.
I went back to bed and basically sulked that next morning. He left around noon, but my wife could tell something was bothering me. We talked, and she understood but reassured me that no OLD relationship had been ignited. I still sulked for a week until my roommate calls me and we talked. He said everything was cool and that he wanted us to attend his marriage coming up a few months away. I got over it but I was so damn initially jealous over NOTHING ... I was embarrassed. We've been together over 21 years now.

Last edited:
Back