Cuckolding almost a year now.

I am 32 married to a beautiful wife that is 28, we are both hispanic white. We have been living the cuckold lifestyle for almost a year now. We have several partners that my wife sleeps with which are good friend of ours or have become good friends. I came across this thread because recently one of those friends is an amazing black man. He is 6.5, a gym rat so he has a magazine model type body, but the most amazing part of him is his tool. My wife cannot get enough of him. I have always seen black men being talked about all the time, and always thought of it is just hype, or some trend (white girls getting with black men). But after meeting Jon and seeing how he performs with my wife and how she worships him, has convinced me. Black hung men are superior sex machines.

I am 32 married to a beautiful wife that is 28, we are both hispanic white. We have been living the cuckold lifestyle for almost a year now. We have several partners that my wife sleeps with which are good friend of ours or have become good friends. I came across this thread because recently one of those friends is an amazing black man. He is 6.5, a gym rat so he has a magazine model type body, but the most amazing part of him is his tool. My wife cannot get enough of him. I have always seen black men being talked about all the time, and always thought of it is just hype, or some trend (white girls getting with black men). But after meeting Jon and seeing how he performs with my wife and how she worships him, has convinced me. Black hung men are superior sex machines.
It's a hard pill to swallow, but you'll learn to swallow it.

Back