Cuckolding 101

I wanted to start a discussion about cuckolding. It's happening more and more, for me the excitement of having an affair with a woman in a relationship is a turn on, but that's just my perspective. How bout you?

Is it important to you that the husband be aware of what's going on?

It seems to me that BlacqGold is making the point that there are different types of cuckolding. DeeDee is sort of saying the same thing. In my opinion the best situation is where the white husband is jealous and conflicted. He wants to be the man in the relationship but cannot measure up. He wants the best for his wife but knows that will be another man. He eventually must accept defeat and then embrace a lesser position. At some point the cuckold develops respect for the black man in the relationship and then wants that man's needs to be met. A cuckold can become a positive but in a service type of role. The woman starts out with experimentation but this turns into need and even in many cases love. I think the most beautiful moment is when the woman changes her focus and her desire to please the black man in her life becomes greater than her desire to not hurt or humiliate her cuckold. The funny thing about that is that the cuckold needs for this to happen. It is a natural evolution. Finally the wise black man knows that this is about him and his own needs and he assumes a dominant position. In this setting he is best served by the cuckold knowing everything that is happening and why. It is about winners and losers and dominant and submissive and so forth. The sex part is obvious but the psychological part is important also. So I think everyone should know. Cuckolds need to be encouraged to submit but deep down they want this. thank you BlacqGold.

It seems to me that BlacqGold is making the point that there are different types of cuckolding. DeeDee is sort of saying the same thing. In my opinion the best situation is where the white husband is jealous and conflicted. He wants to be the man in the relationship but cannot measure up. He wants the best for his wife but knows that will be another man. He eventually must accept defeat and then embrace a lesser position. At some point the cuckold develops respect for the black man in the relationship and then wants that man's needs to be met. A cuckold can become a positive but in a service type of role. The woman starts out with experimentation but this turns into need and even in many cases love. I think the most beautiful moment is when the woman changes her focus and her desire to please the black man in her life becomes greater than her desire to not hurt or humiliate her cuckold. The funny thing about that is that the cuckold needs for this to happen. It is a natural evolution. Finally the wise black man knows that this is about him and his own needs and he assumes a dominant position. In this setting he is best served by the cuckold knowing everything that is happening and why. It is about winners and losers and dominant and submissive and so forth. The sex part is obvious but the psychological part is important also. So I think everyone should know. Cuckolds need to be encouraged to submit but deep down they want this. thank you BlacqGold.

Thanks man, everybody has there own kink. Discussion is the best way for couples to really find out how sexually compatible they are. If the man is aware he is being cuckolded and is OK with it or rather actually wants his wife to take a lover that's a very interesting dynamic don't you think?

BlacqGold is absolutely right about everybody has their own kink. However, it seems to me that the underlying motivation is for black men to be with white women and that all the other "kinks" just arise from that. Some black men want to humiliate or "defeat" a white boy and that may be their motivation to take a white wife. I see nothing wrong in that although some may not agree. Some black men just want the sex and that is normal also. The white woman may want to be a "bad" girl or do something forbidden. She may want to get even with a husband who is inadequate. She may just want the sex or a relationship or both. Finally the white boy in this deep down accepts his status. He may be motivated by a need to submit or pay "reparations". Frustration and failure as a man may be what cuckolds really need. The only question I have is if this is the normal state of affairs or just a kink for a few? I think it would apply to the majority of people if they could get rid of all of the society baggage and guilt things. Some may not agree with that and think it is just a small minority. I personally think there is some attraction or chemical or something between the black man and the white woman that makes this all inevitable. Some may not agree with me but the trend is growing. As a cuckold I think that chastity and frustration for the cuckold make this so much better for everybody. And changing the focus from your needs to the needs of the black man in the relationship is key. So everybody is different but it all boils down to a man and a woman together and a cuckold on the outside.

Some black men want to humiliate or "defeat" a white boy and that may be their motivation to take a white wife....the white boy in this deep down accepts his status. He may be motivated by a need to submit or pay "reparations". Frustration and failure as a man may be what cuckolds really need. The only question I have is if this is the normal state of affairs or just a kink for a few?
Yes, this right here. This is what I fantasize about when thinking about cuckold relationships. I would also say that definitely for us submissive white guys, we want black to humiliate and defeat us. I don't know if that motivates all of us but it without a doubt is what motivates me to fantasize about this. I get off when I think of hung white guys doing this to me, but something about black men takes the fantasy to a whole different level.

By definition, "Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife." The answer would be yes. A husband doesn't have to know that his wife is cuckolding him for him to be a cuckold.
Yes, but If the husband is Not aware his wife is an adulterer I feel it is more Cheating than Cuckolding I believe Cuckolding should be a mutual agreement or understanding between a husband and a wife, depending on the extend of the husband being a cuckold as to his involvement in the sexual activities of his wife while she is being sexually pleased and seeded by her lover(s)

If the couple has an open marriage, if both paticipate of swingers parties and he gets another woman (women) and she gets another man (men) too, there is not cuckoldy, in our modest opinion. But if only the wife has another partner (s), the husband knows that, approves the situation and encourages her, he is a cuckold.

Back