Cuckolded

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I saw my wife’s black boyfriend at a concert and he asked how my wife was doing. Later, I told her about it and she got very hot. I told her I could see why he turned her on, being so big and black. Soon she was on the phone with him and then she told me they were going out. I picked out a hot outfit and dropped her off at a hotel. When I picked her up, she was completely fucked out and smelled like sex. She told me they fucked several times and he came in her each time. When we got home she told me all about it and made me lick out her pussy.

1.jpg

I saw my wife’s black boyfriend at a concert and he asked how my wife was doing. Later, I told her about it and she got very hot. I told her I could see why he turned her on, being so big and black. Soon she was on the phone with him and then she told me they were going out. I picked out a hot outfit and dropped her off at a hotel. When I picked her up, she was completely fucked out and smelled like sex. She told me they fucked several times and he came in her each time. When we got home she told me all about it and made me lick out her pussy.

View attachment 38351

MY kind of wife and my kind of cuck. I like how you will prepare her for the impromptu "date" for the bull. Great vignette!

Back