Cuckold

It appears that I was a cuckold long before the term was popular. I met a woman that was fucking a lot of other men, a few months after we met she got a divorce from her current husband we were married the next day. Our marriage was open from that time on until she passed away in February of 08. I met her in 1956 we spent many exciting years together with other men frequently in our home including quite a few coworkers. So I guess this would qualify me as being a cuckold. You have to appreciate men that share their wfe with the male population inside gate throughout our marriage.
Best of luck to all

It appears that I was a cuckold long before the term was popular. I met a woman that was fucking a lot of other men, a few months after we met she got a divorce from her current husband we were married the next day. Our marriage was open from that time on until she passed away in February of 08. I met her in 1956 we spent many exciting years together with other men frequently in our home including quite a few coworkers. So I guess this would qualify me as being a cuckold. You have to appreciate men that share their wfe with the male population inside gate throughout our marriage.
Best of luck to all
You were doing it before it was cool!

Back