Cuckold

I’m gonna give up trying to convince wife to try bbc, I’m gonna seek and find bbc for myself

Don't give up! Nothing is impossible. If you are determined enough, you'll eventually find a way to get her to try it.

Ya know, there have been many men who thought they knew their wives or girlfriends, only to find out that their girl truly loved BBC all along and they prolly got some behind your back on occasion. I've had numerous girlfriends that flat out tell me they don't like black guys, then I was hanging out with a black friend of mine a few weeks ago and I was showing him pics of some of my ex's, and he was like, "Oh her? She loves black dick!" And he wasn't just saying that. He knew all about a couple of them, so I knew he wasn't bullshitting!

Don't give up! Nothing is impossible. If you are determined enough, you'll eventually find a way to get her to try it.

Ya know, there have been many men who thought they knew their wives or girlfriends, only to find out that their girl truly loved BBC all along and they prolly got some behind your back on occasion. I've had numerous girlfriends that flat out tell me they don't like black guys, then I was hanging out with a black friend of mine a few weeks ago and I was showing him pics of some of my ex's, and he was like, "Oh her? She loves black dick!" And he wasn't just saying that. He knew all about a couple of them, so I knew he wasn't bullshitting!

Yes well you know that does make me feel a little better ,I would love for that , finding out she really has been into blackdick, I always wish and hope that would happen ,she just seems nor ever interested

Reactions: wit
I have hinted a few times about finding a certain black man into our bedroom , the thought really turns me on , she acted like not interested , so kinda changed subject , she knows I am into that , and that I have experienced being cucked by my first wife and her black male friend several years ago , was hottest sexual experience ever , amazing , but I feel so terrible like I can’t help the way feel , that it’s not really wrong if we both agree , but I really try not to mention anymore , when travel away for work , I fantasize her with a black man , then I start thinking she would never , I start thinking how much I would enjoy having that experience myself , not ever tell her , I’m about ready to give up trying to convince her , i don’t know , hopefully she does and just afraid to tell me , which would be ok , I always love her , nothing gonna change , so

So here's what we know. You and your wife have started a dialogue and talked about this to some extent. It is the first step really, towards getting what you desire (and what your wife desires!), and you seem aware of that invisible line that exists between suggesting an encounter but not to the point where she feels you're being pushy about it.

The fact that she seems disinterested, or not very receptive to the idea when you have talked about it, is totally irrelevant. This is the same reaction that a vast majority of women will exhibit when you first start dropping hints and comments about wishing to see her have an intimate experience with a black man. I believe it's nothing more than a conditioned response. Let's face facts. If you're white and over 30yrs old, it's highly likely that you can clearly remember your parents, at some point, saying things like, "If you ever date a black man we will disown you!"

Our parents grew up in a different time, and I bet their parents said the same things to them. This ideology was passed down from parents to children for many generations, over at least 150-200 years. Back in the 1800's, white people viewed blacks as animals, savages, sub-human. I believe that was probably the genesis of that ideology. But with each passing generation, white people became more "tolerant" of blacks. Slowly, over the last few hundred years, whites have gone from viewing blacks as animals that you would own to do all the difficult labor, to being tolerant of blacks after the abolishment of slavery (although slavery was abolished, it was still about a 50/50 split in our country with regards to how they viewed black people), to our beliefs today that all men are created equal (although you'll find no shortage of people ready to argue that statement here! lol)

Now here we are in the 21st century. And that tolerance that started so long ago, then turned into understanding and sympathy continued to manifest to where we are today. There will always be ignorance and bigots in the world, but they are the minority. Today, we treat black people with the same respect as any other color of human (or at least we should).

The important thing here is this: In expressing your desire to see her with a black man, you have planted a seed in her mind. She thinks about this. She will likely not tell you that she thinks about it, but she does. So just be patient with your wife. You have planted that seed of thought, now you nurture that seed and allow it to grow and blossom. Do not give up on your desires. Just be as tactful as you can about the topic, as being pushy about this will result in your wife going to fuck a black man, and never telling you about it, except when she asks for a divorce. And we don't want any of that bullshit! We wanna all be happy and get our rocks off to something! :)

My advice on this, and most cucks have been in this situation before is, don't start by wanting to see her with a well hung black bull straight up.

For her that could be like asking her to drive Formula 1 when all she has ever done is driven suburban roads. Start with a swingers club just to watch perhaps, show her how turned on you are by other men undressing her with their eyes, then if that progresses, maybe just encourage her to take another mans cock... even average sized, white if the racial element is still a bit of a hurdle.

Once another man has been in your wifes married but once sacred pussy, that wall will crumble a little (show her how it drives you wild) and it will crumble even more.

Make sure you show her you have absolutely no desire to penetrate another woman...if she is open to a swingers club, buy or offer to buy a cock cage to prove it. I think a wife starting with dominant hung black bulls, is sometimes a bridge too far, but a white man, perhaps that fondly reminds her of a ex might get you there.

I empathise for any cucks in this situation, for the ones that I believe are natural born cuckolds it can be emotionally painful needing this primal need filled so much it hurts plus the mental anguish of wanting/ needing it can be hard to deal with as well. Masturbation can only offer so much.

My advice on this, and most cucks have been in this situation before is, don't start by wanting to see her with a well hung black bull straight up.

For her that could be like asking her to drive Formula 1 when all she has ever done is driven suburban roads. Start with a swingers club just to watch perhaps, show her how turned on you are by other men undressing her with their eyes, then if that progresses, maybe just encourage her to take another mans cock... even average sized, white if the racial element is still a bit of a hurdle.

Once another man has been in your wifes married but once sacred pussy, that wall will crumble a little (show her how it drives you wild) and it will crumble even more.

Make sure you show her you have absolutely no desire to penetrate another woman...if she is open to a swingers club, buy or offer to buy a cock cage to prove it. I think a wife starting with dominant hung black bulls, is sometimes a bridge too far, but a white man, perhaps that fondly reminds her of a ex might get you there.

I empathise for any cucks in this situation, for the ones that I believe are natural born cuckolds it can be emotionally painful needing this primal need filled so much it hurts plus the mental anguish of wanting/ needing it can be hard to deal with as well. Masturbation can only offer so much.

Very well said , thanks ,wow that does give me a little more hope and confidence that could happen, I never look at that wsy ,as you put it , she does let me use a 7 inch black dildo in her , every time , I am small maybe 4 inch , rarely do I let or want it hard , maybe to feel the fullness of the black dildo , and I love it , I love to lick her pussy on my knees then slowly work that black dildo slowly inside while licking her pussy , which makes my little dic so dripping wet , I really hope that my our fantasy will happen someday hopefully soon , i want her to know that I would support her and him 100%, then later at various times even when I’m not home, I am in Florida away from home 16 hours , she is there by herself , ******* are gone for 2 days , I know she is needing , be a perfect time to open up and invite a black male (friend )over and seduce my wife , make love to my wife so good , I guess I will wait wish hope and masturbate

So here's what we know. You and your wife have started a dialogue and talked about this to some extent. It is the first step really, towards getting what you desire (and what your wife desires!), and you seem aware of that invisible line that exists between suggesting an encounter but not to the point where she feels you're being pushy about it.

The fact that she seems disinterested, or not very receptive to the idea when you have talked about it, is totally irrelevant. This is the same reaction that a vast majority of women will exhibit when you first start dropping hints and comments about wishing to see her have an intimate experience with a black man. I believe it's nothing more than a conditioned response. Let's face facts. If you're white and over 30yrs old, it's highly likely that you can clearly remember your parents, at some point, saying things like, "If you ever date a black man we will disown you!"

Our parents grew up in a different time, and I bet their parents said the same things to them. This ideology was passed down from parents to children for many generations, over at least 150-200 years. Back in the 1800's, white people viewed blacks as animals, savages, sub-human. I believe that was probably the genesis of that ideology. But with each passing generation, white people became more "tolerant" of blacks. Slowly, over the last few hundred years, whites have gone from viewing blacks as animals that you would own to do all the difficult labor, to being tolerant of blacks after the abolishment of slavery (although slavery was abolished, it was still about a 50/50 split in our country with regards to how they viewed black people), to our beliefs today that all men are created equal (although you'll find no shortage of people ready to argue that statement here! lol)

Now here we are in the 21st century. And that tolerance that started so long ago, then turned into understanding and sympathy continued to manifest to where we are today. There will always be ignorance and bigots in the world, but they are the minority. Today, we treat black people with the same respect as any other color of human (or at least we should).

The important thing here is this: In expressing your desire to see her with a black man, you have planted a seed in her mind. She thinks about this. She will likely not tell you that she thinks about it, but she does. So just be patient with your wife. You have planted that seed of thought, now you nurture that seed and allow it to grow and blossom. Do not give up on your desires. Just be as tactful as you can about the topic, as being pushy about this will result in your wife going to fuck a black man, and never telling you about it, except when she asks for a divorce. And we don't want any of that bullshit! We wanna all be happy and get our rocks off to something! :)

I want it to be reality so much, I’m 17 hours from home , she is home alone ,,******* are gone for 2 days, tonight would be perfect night for her to open up invite a black male (friend) to our home for the night , and seduce my wife and make love to her so good , and give my wife what she needs and deserves , this pic of my little dic is all I got to offer her , IMG_0434.JPG

Back