Cuckold vs Hotwife

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by derin jones, Sep 10, 2016.

1. derin jones

derin jones Well-Known Member Gold Member

There is a difference. I've never considered myself since I'm not at all submissive, I'm in great shape, good cock, can make my wife cum very well, fuck the shit out of her often, and have no interest in the whole humiliation part. I just think my wife is insanely hot and think she would look great fucking black guys, which she likes a lot. Plus, I love love love fucking hot black girls and have in the past. I might categorize us more as interracial swingers, or her as a hotwife than as a cuckold couple.

I was just wondering if anyone else is like that too. It seems the vast majority are cuckolds.

Wife an bbc likes this.
  2. KingAcer

KingAcer Active Member

US
    There are some people who don't feel inferior and are definitely ample enough and can get the job done, but are just turned on by their girl/wife fucking other men or being blacked. But you're right, a majority here are cucks.

Different strokes for different folks.

DEESTOKES17 and DanaPointBBC like this.
  3. derin jones

derin jones Well-Known Member Gold Member

Both are fine. There's nothing wrong with the cuckold thing. It's very common and everyone involved loves what they do. That particular thing isn't quite me, though.

I just love seeing my trophy wife be someone's whore at times and think she could do that very well with some big black men.

4. DanaPointBBC

DanaPointBBC New Member

US
    Great topic; I think you have received two great explanations... could not have said it better, go enjoy the freedoms we have! It's a lifestyle choose what you enjoy.

derin jones likes this.
  5. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We are definitely a hotwife couple and not a cuckold couple. My husband is not into humiliation or be submissive at all.....he simply like to share me with other men and thinks it is very hot to watch me have sex with other men or for me to tell him about it when I see someone alone.

6. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Wife and I swung for ten years got to the point I liked watching her in action and fucking her used pussy afterward. Maybe a cuck in the making perhaps.

derin jones likes this.