Cuckold Training

well, lets say the particulars. You talking about online training? on cam? on mic? messenger only? that type of stuff

If only i could, but i live so far... maybe via mail? I'd need some advice to get our fantasy real. I have to break the ice :)

Here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to send you a private message with my details with regards to how to get in touch with me, via mail, phone or whichever means that soothes you. You open up about how things are going for yourself and your woman, how well she's responding, or whatever is stumbling for you and I'll see whatever means to help you out.

i'm not cuckhold as my wife is unaware that i am a real sissy and that i crave Black dicks. she doesn't know i dres sup girlie or my "secret" life.she does control the checkbook, and i do about everything she asks of me. i also do all the cooking and help with cleaning the house, i do all the dishes, and wash my clothes and hers most of the time. she does wash hers when she feels she needs to. i have not had sex with her for years..and i do mean years.would i qualify for this training?

i'm not cuckhold as my wife is unaware that i am a real sissy and that i crave Black dicks. she doesn't know i dres sup girlie or my "secret" life.she does control the checkbook, and i do about everything she asks of me. i also do all the cooking and help with cleaning the house, i do all the dishes, and wash my clothes and hers most of the time. she does wash hers when she feels she needs to. i have not had sex with her for years..and i do mean years.would i qualify for this training?

Depends on what you'd be wanting to offer, white boi? How well would you want to improve on your lifestyle? And how come you don't want to talk to your Mrs., anymore about this?

Back