Cuckold Training

Is it possible to turn a white man as cuckold by his gf/wife ?

• Total voters
But I started training him to cum in under half a minute. I would time him, and turn him on but say he's got to cum quickly or its over for tonight. So eventually he learned to shoot his load almost as soon as I started jerking him off.
I have heard of other females doing this also. As a matter of fact, I had a female member of this site to use private messaging and start me on a program geared towards doing the exact same thing and it worked. She was highly amused, and turned on, at the thoughts of me thinking about her having sex while I worked hard to get myself off as fast as I possibly could. Of course she wanted visual proof of how long it took, in which I provided. I think she viewed this as a long distance, online version of cuckold training of the mind.

I have been trying to train my hubby to be a cuck since I started. It's ironic as it was hubby who wanted me to get into this lifestyle, but he has been reluctant at becoming a cuck himself. At first he was content just for me to go off with guys, but I finally got him to start watching. Which I love, and he does too now.
I mean this in a nice way, as I love my hubby, but I 'broke' him over a year ago. While I was 'owned' I stopped having sex with hubby, only jerking him off occasionally. But I started training him to cum in under half a minute. I would time him, and turn him on but say he's got to cum quickly or its over for tonight. So eventually he learned to shoot his load almost as soon as I started jerking him off.
Off course this meant when we started having sex he cum really quickly. In fact I remember I deliberately wound him up on the first Saturday we were going to have sex, telling him it was going to be great etc. I lay on the bed on the night in my stockings, my hubby got undressed and lay next to me. I touched his cock and whispered 'these are the stockings Leon fucked me in', my hubby shot his load straight away. I said 'oh, is that it then?'. My hubby broke down.
Since then the dynamic changed in our relationship towards me. Not altogether, but he's certainly more willing to go along with cuck type things. He's now happy to be present, watch me and take pics when we can, wear a cage and a little bit of feminisation that I wanted from the start.
He went from the dominant, confident hubby to me being more dominant!
So training can work! X

Good work Ann. Men are easy to lead around, our leash is our cock.

@Ann4BBC i love your story, i realy would like to be where your husband stand yet through your training. I can totally understand how he feels and it maybe seems strange to an outsider, but believe me, it feels more glorious for us cuckboys to seeing our women enoy herself with another man,or like in my situation with another woman, than to fuck with her ourself . I think it's because you're past this phase trough the years. that's why I continue to encourage my wife to train me and Ican see as time goes on she's growing into it and loves it.

@Dsoul, Sir I largely agree with you but I think it is in my nature to serve my wife and know that I can never be an Alpha man give her sexually and physically what she needed from my position. But her joy is a primary need and of paramount importance to keep her happy. I therefore feel no kind of jealousy as she seduced another man and let him take her. But of course the basic relationship between her and me also remain of primary importance to keep our loving relationship standing . I am her servant for her well-being and happiness, the other man is her servant of sexual and physical pleasure.

But as you say even though this might not be what most peoplesee as normal, I can not help finding it so excited.

I voted no, because I truly think that becoming a cuckold isn't something that is learned/trained. Either he is into it or not, intrinsically.
I totally agree! Either you're born a cuck or not.

I have been trying to train my hubby to be a cuck since I started. It's ironic as it was hubby who wanted me to get into this lifestyle, but he has been reluctant at becoming a cuck himself. At first he was content just for me to go off with guys, but I finally got him to start watching. Which I love, and he does too now.
I mean this in a nice way, as I love my hubby, but I 'broke' him over a year ago. While I was 'owned' I stopped having sex with hubby, only jerking him off occasionally. But I started training him to cum in under half a minute. I would time him, and turn him on but say he's got to cum quickly or its over for tonight. So eventually he learned to shoot his load almost as soon as I started jerking him off.
Off course this meant when we started having sex he cum really quickly. In fact I remember I deliberately wound him up on the first Saturday we were going to have sex, telling him it was going to be great etc. I lay on the bed on the night in my stockings, my hubby got undressed and lay next to me. I touched his cock and whispered 'these are the stockings Leon fucked me in', my hubby shot his load straight away. I said 'oh, is that it then?'. My hubby broke down.
Since then the dynamic changed in our relationship towards me. Not altogether, but he's certainly more willing to go along with cuck type things. He's now happy to be present, watch me and take pics when we can, wear a cage and a little bit of feminisation that I wanted from the start.
He went from the dominant, confident hubby to me being more dominant!
So training can work! X

Well done Mistress. You are the best. Soo proud to be your servant. Mx

According to the guide above, all white boyfriends and husbands are potential cuckolds and it is their girlfriends/wives job to train them and make them submissive. It takes a long time and plenty of steps before a white guy starts to love his place as a cuckold in her girlfriend/wife 's relationship with a black master.

Back