cuckold trainer/teacher

i understand cuckold men and the urge to watch a bbc in person ,so what ive been doing lately is allowing cucks to travel to me and watch me ,some bring a female and some dont its not mandatory i have plenty of regulars that will let u watch ..email or add me at bbcmilfhuntr@yahoo .and ill help you if i can please dont be rude .I take pride in what i do .. and i dont like fakes ..if you want help ill help if your rude ..i wont speak.

well some hubbies do this to be bi , they dont do it for the wifes pleasure .. a jealous man cant be in this life of sharing ..understanding that this is bigger than all 3 of you is key... and always keeping the woman center of attention is vital as well.then a couple allowing themselves to get outside the normal box and see each other in a different light ..remember its for hard for another man to see his pleasured by another man ..setting his pride aside for the ultimate pleasure of wife makes it better ..therfore right intention

I'm new to the site and have always wanted to discuss things regarding an interracial/cuckold fantasy. So I have a question for you bbcmilfhuntr. You've obviously fucked a white gf/wife with her significant other in the room. Is it weird for you? Do you like having a white boyfriend/husband watch? My ex and I sexted about an interracial fling many times I posted more details in a different thread. Go take a look and tell me what you think!

Is he into seeing you get fucked by a black man? Have you two talked about it? If so and if he has some interest I don't think it would create an issue between you two. Just have good communication and a tip, let your husband help choose like the day it happens etc. If he feels like he has some control over it and has interest in watching I'm sure it would be a great experience for you both! Especially you ;) what is it that allures you to black dick? And do you think all white women have at least some interest in black dick? I'm hoping the next girl I date is into black dick/would help fufill my fantasy of watching a black guy please my girlfriend! I can get freaky too there's so much that could happen if I ever have these fantasies come true!

Hi Rick
bbcmilfhunter is correct that if you have the right man/bull then its hard for the relationship to fall apart, but communication is so critical in cuckolding. With the couples i have trained, i take usually 2 weeks of conversation. forsing the husband and wife to talk about sex with each other in ways they never have before...the husband usually learns some pretty amazing things about his wife sexually. After the 2 weeks, he is ready to watch her and she is usually never fully prepared for what is about to happen to her. She has thoughts and fantasies, but the physical reality of being fucked good for the first time in a long time - cannot compare.

hope that helps folks...and hope those that are interested take up bbcmilfhunter

i am crazy attracted to black men. but because i have never been with one before, my mind goes wild wondering what it would be like. i love my hubby, but i want to fuck black guys too. do you think this will be a problem for our relationship?

If you really love your hubby, the two of you will work through any issues "together". Your marriage is only important to the two of you ... most others that you involve in your marriage could give a rat's ass if you died tomorrow, so don't allow yourself to be individually persuaded to go against your partner's wishes. If you go through with it, he should be there, and you should want him there, and if he initially chickens out, you should understand.
Possibly buy yourself a lifelike "black" dildo, do some roll playing with him to get him curious or excited about the idea. But, this is your soulmate ... don't breach his trust in you. Its not worth it ... Mac ;)

Back