Cuckold To Clean My Pussy

Does Your Cuckold Husband Eat Your Black Man Cum-Filled Pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 187 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 13.0%

• Total voters
His next orgasm should depend on him at least trying it. My wife wanted me to suck black cock and I didn't want to. She kept me locked in chastity for over a month, taking me out periodically to jerk my cock to the edge of orgasm, then putting me back. She told me I only had to try sucking a big black cock only once and if I really didn't like it, I wouldn't have to do it again. She jerked me off as I kneeled in front of her bull and brought me to a complete orgasm as his cock slid into my mouth. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought. My little dick still gets hard when I do it.

His next orgasm should depend on him at least trying it. My wife wanted me to suck black cock and I didn't want to. She kept me locked in chastity for over a month, taking me out periodically to jerk my cock to the edge of orgasm, then putting me back. She told me I only had to try sucking a big black cock only once and if I really didn't like it, I wouldn't have to do it again. She jerked me off as I kneeled in front of her bull and brought me to a complete orgasm as his cock slid into my mouth. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought. My little dick still gets hard when I do it.
This is the best most practical advice that I have seen on this thread. Nobody should say anything after this. Just keep the boi horny and in chastity until he is ready to fulfill your fantasies.

I wish when I am fucked by a gang of BBCs and they fill up my pussy and asshole with their cum, to squat on my cuckold hubby's face and aim it at his open mouth and let go all the black men cum into his open mouth.This is my dream.

My wife did that at a place in South Florida at a swingers motel/hotel and then she let me have her own golden juice and i could not get enough! Several watching commented how erect my own dick was and how they could not believe i craved what she was actually doing to me. I got lost in the moment and the feeling ans taste and jucie along with her golden juice flowing out of her was totally hot!

When we first started my wife used the punishment and the feels good, on me. I could not do anything fast enough or good enough. Whipping, caning, ball busting was inflicted on me and I mean seriously, she got into being a FemDom of SE Asian aura, 110%! She wanted to see me suck a black cock, i mean deep throat and stay down on him while gagging and ******* for 10 to 20 mins at a time. I could not. After getting 15 or 20 lashes, full kick ball busting, and a cane numerous times, I learned that she want intense, real and did not matter one bit what I wanted or desired. i figured it all out and it went much smoother. Of course,w e are not into the common role-playing and weekend swinging thing, but nonetheless, pain and then reward works, the exact same as training your family dog!

I never thought i would swollow so much cum from my wife pussy... She squirted cum in my mouth from her pussy... Even farted out cum from her ass into my mouth
When the mood is there with the wife, she does the farting into my mouth and face thing, the moment the male(s) withdraw from her. To me, it is hot, natural and I would certainly be erect and pulsating when she is doing it.

Funny how almost all of this is more intense and erotic than mounting the wife or a female and fucking them. For those of you thinking about it or the flip side, 'you are disgusting', IMO you have a closed mind and turned yourself off to perfectly natural FemDom over the male.

I love eating a load from a fresh fucked pussy! I also love a 69 with me underneath licking her and the bull at the same time! I’m in centerville Ohio near Dayton.

My cuckold husband enjoys watching me fucked by black men and he arranges many of them to come home and fuck me .......he likes to fuck me when they finish filling up my pussy with their cum and that alone makes him so hard and horny but despite many times of trying him to lick my pussy which is full of black men cum, he refuses and I wonder how can I convince him to clean my pussy when it is soaked with black man cum.
Any suggestions from the ladies here..........please
I want him to lick my pussy after the black guy finish cumming inside me immediately and suck all the cum out and he still refuse to do that although he will do anything else to serve me and my bulls except eating my cum-filled pussy
Maybe your man isn’t a cuckold, instead he is a stag, so don’t push him to do something against his will......
A couple who plays together, most likely stays together.

Back