Cuckold To Clean My Pussy

Does Your Cuckold Husband Eat Your Black Man Cum-Filled Pussy?

• Yes

Votes: 187 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 13.0%

• Total voters
It shows and proves a husband's devotion, true love, obedience, respect and cherishment of his wife. The same as desiring and having her urinate in her hubby's mouth and as well as cleaning her ass. 100% respect and devotion by the inferior and submissive hubby and male. All ,IMO and believes.
Nothing says love and devotion

Nothing says love and devotion
It surely does! IMO and that of numerous males and females, white and also black I discuss it with! Love and devotion because of our unselfish and sexual submission to our females. Allowing them with honor, non jealousy and erotic desires to have their total sexual ways with the superior males of the world. Simple. If you are not a cuckold, not submission, not a sissy, not into IR and having a FemDom or Dom wife, or at least some variation of those--you are probably on the wrong type of specialty board, as the bottom line.

P.S., if you are a dominant male, having cheating on your mind, are married, not interested in other males, think blacks are inferior and things such as those, you are most definitely on the wrong board. I am sure there are other boards out there. Thanks.

It surely does! IMO and that of numerous males and females, white and also black I discuss it with! Love and devotion because of our unselfish and sexual submission to our females. Allowing them with honor, non jealousy and erotic desires to have their total sexual ways with the superior males of the world. Simple. If you are not a cuckold, not submission, not a sissy, not into IR and having a FemDom or Dom wife, or at least some variation of those--you are probably on the wrong type of specialty board, as the bottom line.

P.S., if you are a dominant male, having cheating on your mind, are married, not interested in other males, think blacks are inferior and things such as those, you are most definitely on the wrong board. I am sure there are other boards out there. Thanks.
I'm here for the humor. I find it all funny. It's a ******* tier fetish, but hey.. to each their own.

LOL, I owned several adult business in NYC within my last marriage, LOL so loud! You have no idea, none what kind of real fantasies people play out as well as adapting lifestyles. A straight up normal male, LOL-those that claim to be also wind up in jail for fondling *******, wind up in jail because they do not ******* and they got into a vehicle accident and had a 2.5 on the machine, those that are normal how their wives have them locked up because of violence and the straight normal male says he never hit no one, there are about 100 others as well, but everyone gets the picture. Judge others, LOL.

My cuckold husband enjoys watching me fucked by black men and he arranges many of them to come home and fuck me .......he likes to fuck me when they finish filling up my pussy with their cum and that alone makes him so hard and horny but despite many times of trying him to lick my pussy which is full of black men cum, he refuses and I wonder how can I convince him to clean my pussy when it is soaked with black man cum.
Any suggestions from the ladies here..........please
I want him to lick my pussy after the black guy finish cumming inside me immediately and suck all the cum out and he still refuse to do that although he will do anything else to serve me and my bulls except eating my cum-filled pussy
Talk with your BBC ahead of time. Have him stop just short of entry. Have him make the hubby agree to clean up after before he puts it in. Then you can demand it

My cuckold husband enjoys watching me fucked by black men and he arranges many of them to come home and fuck me .......he likes to fuck me when they finish filling up my pussy with their cum and that alone makes him so hard and horny but despite many times of trying him to lick my pussy which is full of black men cum, he refuses and I wonder how can I convince him to clean my pussy when it is soaked with black man cum.
I want him to lick my pussy after the black guy finish cumming inside me immediately and suck all the cum out and he still refuse to do that although he will do anything else to serve me and my bulls except eating my cum-filled pussy
I have the same problem with my hubby...but He Luvs for Me to Fuck all the Black Men I want...so I do!!!

I wAnna suck black cum off your pussy

I have had the privilege of licking out a few creampies and I don't get to do it enough~! I want to clean up a gangbang!

I have had the privilege of licking out a few creampies and I don't get to do it enough~! I want to clean up a gangbang!
For a white cuck to be taken and used by several/numerous black men, is absolute erotic, taboo and haven for the cuck. I have done it a few times and all of them were great except for one, due to the inexperience and the resentfulness of the black gentlemen.

In my opinion the first important thing to do is that you should have a stable bull to have sex with while the bull has undergone tests for STD to make sure that his cum does not carry any diseases. It's very important to play safe. I believe NO cuckold wants to risk their life eating cum from someone they don't know pretty well. Once the bull is tested to be free of any disease, a cuckold should have no reason not to eat the bulls' cum. In that case, if he still refuses, then kicks him out of the home

In my opinion the first important thing to do is that you should have a stable bull to have sex with while the bull has undergone tests for STD to make sure that his cum does not carry any diseases. It's very important to play safe. I believe NO cuckold wants to risk their life eating cum from someone they don't know pretty well. Once the bull is tested to be free of any disease, a cuckold should have no reason not to eat the bulls' cum. In that case, if he still refuses, then kicks him out of the home
Except there is this thing, in many cases called marraige.

Why? Why would any man want to eat another mans cum from a woman? Just going to sit here and shake my head.
The moment when you release your inhibitions and do something truly submissive for another person's pleasure is an orgasmic event in of itself. Do you know the feeling you have when you beg a man to fuck you for the first time? That is the feeling that a submissive man has when he licks a well-used pussy.

Back