Cuckold Terminology

Cuckold Terminology
This is a list of words and phrases used in the cuckolding lifestyle:

1) Cream Pie: refers to the state of a white woman's vagina after she has had unprotected sex with a black man. For some women, this is the ultimate way to humiliate her cuckold, the cuckold usually has to clean up her cream pie.

2) Cuckqueen: A cuckqueen is the female version of a cuckold. Here a husband has sex with other women all with his wife's acceptance and support while she remains faithful to him.

3) Queen of Spades: Is often used to describe a white wife with a white husband who specifically seeks out black men for sex. Some might even describe themselves as black cock only.

4) The Fountain Of Lust: refers to the black man's ejaculate that drips out of the white woman's vagina. Due to semen dripping out of the white wifes vagina it is referred to as "The Fountain Of Lust". The white cuckold often positions himself inbetween and under the woman's legs while she is standing and then drinks from the fountain of lust as semen is dripping out of her vagina.

5) BBC: Big Black Cock, is often used to refer to a black man with a big penis.

6) Triple Penetration: takes place when a white woman is penetrated by three black men at the same time. A penis is inserted into her mouth, vagina and anus simultaneously.

7) Gangbang: refers to a gathering where a white woman has sex with many different men one after another.

8) Size Queen: refers to a woman who prefers and seeks out black men that are well endowed. Often a white wife involved in the cuckold lifestyle will refer to herself as a "Size Queen".

9) Snowball: Often a woman will take the ejaculation of a black man into her mouth and then kiss her cuckold thereby giving him a "Snowball".

10) Seeding: refers to the process by which a white man usually a cuckold gets sexual gratification and arousal by introducing white women often times white female friends to black men. The white cuckold deliberately introduces white women to very well endowed black men in the hope that they will get into a romantic relationship. The cuckold gets a kick out of knowing he is responsible for a white woman getting a black man's seed inside of her vagina.

11) Walking The Queen: refers to a white cuckold couple that gathers with a group of black men usually more than three. The black men takes turns ejaculating over the white wifes face. The semen is often left to dry, the white wife then walks through public with the dried ejaculate on her face. The white cuckold usually walks next to his wife in public. This adds an element of humiliation. "Queen" specifically refers to the queen of spades.

12) Cum Skating: takes place when a white husband asks black men to ejaculate into his white wifes high heels. The cuckold then asks his wife to wear the high heels while they are out on a date in public. The wifes toes and feet are usually full of semen.

13) Hotwife: A hotwife is a woman, usually married, who has casual sex with a variety of men with her husband's or partner's approval. In some cases the husband will set up liaisons, asking men to have sexual intercourse with his wife.

14) Prince of Spades: refers to a single white man that supports the interracial cuckolding lifestyle. A prince of spades does not have a girlfriend or wife, but if he had he would whore her out to black men. These men often collect panties that have been worn by white women that are known for having sex with black men. They get sexually aroused by sniffing the panties of big black cock whores.

Last edited:
well, I'll be damn, when you started this list of def's, cuckold7, I yawned and thought Cuckold 101, BUT, I'm gonna have to admit that I've learned something here with #12 Cum Skating. I don't really see its purpose, but, then a lot of things don't have a purpose.

Please be specific in item 5. All black men can easily say they have a big penis or BBC, but that's probably further from the truth. Is a black penis considered a BBC at least 8" in length and 6" in girth per BBC committee?

Last edited:
Please be specific in item 5. All black men can easily say they have a big penis or BBC, but that's probably further from the truth. Is a black penis consider a BBC at least 8" in length and 6" in girth per BBC committee?
Personally, a BBC to me is 9" long or more and above average to extremely thick. IMO of course. Other wives may not think so.

And BTW, we have found it very difficult to find this combination of BBC in the Chicago area..................that is attached to a REAL MAN. Plenty of players out there with no car, no home of their own, no job and couldn't hold a decent conversation with you to even want to meet socially. WTF. Again, IMO.

i never heard about 4), 10) and 12) in this context, and don`t think those terms are commonly used within the adult lifestyle community. Same for "Prince of Spades". Never heard that one.
First time I hear about cuckqueen
i think it`s "Cuckquean" not "Cuckqueen". And yes, they do exist.
Please be specific in item 5. All black men can easily say they have a big penis or BBC, but that's probably further from the truth. Is a black penis considered a BBC at least 8" in length and 6" in girth per BBC committee?
Depends on the cuckolding couple not a committee.
Personally, i would call it a "BBC" when it`s bigger than hubby`s/bf`s penis.
So, in my case it would be more than 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm) length or 5 inches (12.7 cm) around. ;)

Personally, a BBC to me is 9" long or more and above average to extremely thick. IMO of course. Other wives may not think so.

And BTW, we have found it very difficult to find this combination of BBC in the Chicago area..................that is attached to a REAL MAN. Plenty of players out there with no car, no home of their own, no job and couldn't hold a decent conversation with you to even want to meet socially. WTF. Again, IMO.

When it comes to cock size for women, it's just a matter of preference or personal requirements. A nine inch cock is probably rare and with the right camera angles and/or Photoshop software, a 6 inch cock could look like 9 in a media picture.

i never heard about 4), 10) and 12) in this context, and don`t think those terms are commonly used within the adult lifestyle community. Same for "Prince of Spades". Never heard that one.

i think it`s "Cuckquean" not "Cuckqueen". And yes, they do exist.

Depends on the cuckolding couple not a committee.
Personally, i would call it a "BBC" when it`s bigger than hubby`s/bf`s penis.
So, in my case it would be more than 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm) length or 5 inches (12.7 cm) around. ;)

You are absolutely correct, couples or the woman should decide. BBC committee was just something I conjured up and there is probably no such thing.

Cuckold Terminology

1) Cream Pie: refers to the state of a white woman's vagina after she has had unprotected sex with a black man. For some women, this is the ultimate way to humiliate her cuckold, the cuckold usually has to clean up her cream pie.

2) Cuckqueen: A cuckqueen is the female version of a cuckold. Here a husband has sex with other women all with his wife's acceptance and support while she remains faithful to him.

3) Queen of Spades: Is often used to describe a white wife with a white husband who specifically seeks out black men for sex. Some might even describe themselves as black cock only.

4) The Fountain Of Lust: refers to the black man's ejaculate that drips out of the white woman's vagina. Due to semen dripping out of the white wifes vagina it is referred to as "The Fountain Of Lust". The white cuckold often positions himself inbetween and under the woman's legs while she is standing and then drinks from the fountain of lust as semen is dripping out of her vagina.

6) Triple Penetration: takes place when a white woman is penetrated by three black men at the same time. A penis is inserted into her mouth, vagina and anus simultaneously.

7) Gangbang: refers to a gathering where a white woman has sex with many different men one after another.

8) Size Queen: refers to a woman who prefers and seeks out black men that are well endowed. Often a white wife involved in the cuckold lifestyle will refer to herself as a "Size Queen".

9) Snowball: Often a woman will take the ejaculation of a black man into her mouth and then kiss her cuckold thereby giving him a "Snowball".

10) Seeding: refers to the process by which a white man usually a cuckold gets sexual gratification and arousal by introducing white women often times white female friends to black men. The white cuckold deliberately introduces white women to very well endowed black men in the hope that they will get into a romantic relationship. The cuckold gets a kick out of knowing he is responsible for a white woman getting a black man's seed inside of her vagina.

11) Walking The Queen: refers to a white cuckold couple that gathers with a group of black men usually more than three. The black men takes turns ejaculating over the white wifes face. The semen is often left to dry, the white wife then walks through public with the dried ejaculate on her face. The white cuckold usually walks next to his wife in public. This adds an element of humiliation. "Queen" specifically refers to the queen of spades.

12) Cum Skating: takes place when a white husband asks black men to ejaculate into his white wifes high heels. The cuckold then asks his wife to wear the high heels while they are out on a date in public. The wifes toes and feet are usually full of semen.

13) Hotwife: A hotwife is a woman, usually married, who has casual sex with a variety of men with her husband's or partner's approval. In some cases the husband will set up liaisons, asking men to have sexual intercourse with his wife.

14) Prince of Spades: refers to a single white man that supports the interracial cuckolding lifestyle. A prince of spades does not have a girlfriend or wife, but if he had he would whore her out to black men. These men often collect panties that have been worn by white women that are known for having sex with black men. They get sexually aroused by sniffing the panties of big black cock whores.

Thanks for sharing

You are absolutely correct, couples or the woman should decide. BBC committee was just something I conjured up and there is probably no such thing.
:)

When it comes to cock size for women, it's just a matter of preference or personal requirements. A nine inch cock is probably rare and with the right camera angles and/or Photoshop software, a 6 inch cock could look like 9 in a media picture.
Right. The visual aspect is existent. However, most of all it`s about the dynamic and how a man can handle a woman rightly and make her cum. Size is not that important. But then again, being filled fully is another sort of pleasure for a woman.

If you are up for real meetings, you shouldn`t manipulate any pics you are posting online or sending the woman/couple. Play it real. Otherwise there will be disappointment.

:)

Right. The visual aspect is existent. However, most of all it`s about the dynamic and how a man can handle a woman rightly and make her cum. Size is not that important. But then again, being filled fully is another sort of pleasure for a woman.

If you are up for real meetings, you shouldn`t manipulate any pics you are posting online or sending the woman/couple. Play it real. Otherwise there will be disappointment.

Thank you for the positive feedback and all your points are valid. I just wanted to provide input suggestion/ recommendation for item 5 above and didn't mean to take focus away from what cuckold7 was trying to articulate in this thread. So again thanks.

Cuckold Terminology

I'm a sisicuckold but I like the prince of spades never have heard this but I like it as I'm in-between relationship currently I plan to use this acronym thank you for sharing

Back