Cuckold Submission: the journey

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Verified bull @BlackPassion once posted this story in the following link. He said he felt it reflected the experiences he'd had while training white cuckold couples in the way of a black owned sexual lifestyle.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/#post-1391653

One reader called it "the most blunt and honest truth he's ever seen." This is from a user, @mw29, who is in the process of coming to terms with what we know and love as "the lifestyle".

To hear this admitted aloud left an impression on me. To think of a white husband who was formerly living in doubt... Such doubt. Insecurities. Aware that something is missing in he and his wife's sex lives. Stumbling in the dark, searching blindly yet desperately.

He knows on some level what they need. They need more than he can give her. They need something different... Unique. Something that, perhaps, theyd never considered.

They need something long. Something hard.

Something BLACK.

His mind races.

The wet sounds of sex. *THWAP, THWAP, THWAP*
His wife, moaning loudly. Compeletly naked on her back. Hair akimbo, face red and flush. Eyes shut, rolled back into her head. Her nerve endings are electrified, her soul on fire.
Legs shaking. Toes curling. Breath heaving.
And a ripped, groaning, young black stud driving in deep.
His powerful black cock splitting her labia with all the fury and wonder of Moses parting the Red Sea.
Flashes of black and white skin, sweaty arms and legs, manicured fingernails digging into a muscular black backside.
A sexual thunderstorm or epic proportion that only grows louder, harder, faster, seemingly unstoppable, uncontainble, leading to an explosive, cum-filled, absolutely orgasmic black-owned conclusion deep inside a hot, naked white princess!
Oh GOD, YES!

The thought hits him like a bolt of lightning. He chokes on his own breath. What the fuck? What the hell is he thinking?

He's still in the stage of fear. He fears his own inabilites, his own sexual shortcomings. He fears... Black men. He knows. On some level, he knows the truth.

While living in fear, he will never be satisfied. He will live a life of sexual torment, seeing it in his dreams but refusing to acknowledge the truth. Living in shame as his wife begs him for better performance in bed. "It's OK, honey..." Do you really believe she means that, deep down? She has the best intentions, I'm sure. But deep down... She yearns.

Soon, if he is lucky.... He'll move past fear.

Reluctance.

This is where many of you are at now. You've learned the truth. But you haven't yet allowed yourself to make the quantum leap. You haven't allowed your deeply ingrained paradigm to shift with the new reality that is dawning upon you.

The magnificence.... The power... The sheer sexual phantasmagoria of long, hard, superior BLACK COCK.

And what it can do for your wife. For your marriage. For you.

You understand the truth. You just haven't accepted it yet.

When you're ready to leave your fears behind... When you're ready to stop loving a lie and elevate your way of thinking... You'll enter the next stage: acceptance.

You get it now... You understand that there is nothing to fear. Nothing to shy away from.

Your wife, naked in the shower. Washing herself gently in the arms of a black bull, his cock hard and heavy. His balls, large and full. They are purposeful together. They kiss under the rushing water, just beginning what will be a loooong afternoon of sex together: both hard and soft, fast and slow. He's going to lay enormous amounts of black pipe deep in your wife's eager, silky pussy. Her white body will be for his pleasure, and his pleasure alone. Today, she is black owned.

You pop out of your daydream. The dream isn't real yet. But you have a smile. Your dick has stiffened.

You accept it. This must happen. This WILL happen.
Lucky black bulls are going to dip their cocks deep inside of her most precious, private places. You want it. He wants it. She wants it.

So what's stopping you? Join the elite, the self-aware, those in control of their own sexual destiny.

Black cock submission. It is the answer you've been looking for.

Submit yourselves to a lifestyle in pursuit of the black cock experience. Let a strong black bull take control of your sex lives and carry you off into the most wild, exciting, and totally unpredictable adventure of your lives.

Don't delay. Get your wife in touch with one of the many quality verified bulls on this website. Let her have fun. Let her eyes soak in the sights of enormous black cock, hungry for a Juicy white booty. Let her give out photos of her own, to feel the excitement of having her supple form viewed by hungry black bulls. She will have so much fun. You will too.

And its just the first step in an incredible journey that will change you both forever.

2017-06-20-05-23-43.jpg

Think about it. ;)

Last edited:
Verified bull @BlackPassion once posted this story in the following link. He said he felt it reflected the experiences he'd had while training white cuckold couples in the way of a black owned sexual lifestyle.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/#post-1391653

One reader called it "the most blunt and honest truth he's ever seen." This is from a user, @mw29, who is in the process of coming to terms with what we know and love as "the lifestyle".

To hear this admitted aloud left an impression on me. To think of a white husband who was formerly living in doubt... Such doubt. Insecurities. Aware that something is missing in he and his wife's sex lives. Stumbling in the dark, searching blindly yet desperately.

He knows on some level what they need. They need more than he can give her. They need something different... Unique. Something that, perhaps, theyd never considered.

Something BLACK.

His mind races.

His wife, moaning loudly. Compeletly naked on her back. Hair akimbo, face red and flush. Eyes shut, rolled back into her head. Her nerve endings are electrified, her soul on fire.
His powerful black cock splitting her labia with all the fury and wonder of Moses parting the Red Sea.
Flashes of black and white skin, sweaty arms and legs, manicured fingernails digging into a muscular black backside.
A sexual thunderstorm or epic proportion that only grows louder, harder, faster, seemingly unstoppable, uncontainble, leading to an explosive, cum-filled, absolutely orgasmic black-owned conclusion deep inside a hot, naked white princess!
Oh GOD, YES!

The thought hits him like a bolt of lightning. He chokes on his own breath. What the fuck? What the hell is he thinking?

He's still in the stage of fear. He fears his own inabilites, his own sexual shortcomings. He fears... Black men. He knows. On some level, he knows the truth.

While living in fear, he will never be satisfied. He will live a life of sexual torment, seeing it in his dreams but refusing to acknowledge the truth. Living in shame as his wife begs him for better performance in bed. "It's OK, honey..." Do you really believe she means that, deep down? She has the best intentions, I'm sure. But deep down... She yearns.

Reluctance.

This is where many of you are at now. You've learned the truth. But you haven't yet allowed yourself to make the quantum leap. You haven't allowed your deeply ingrained paradigm to shift with the new reality that is dawning upon you.

The magnificence.... The power... The sheer sexual phantasmagoria of long, hard, superior BLACK COCK.

When you're ready to leave your fears behind... When you're ready to stop loving a lie and elevate your way of thinking... You'll enter the next stage: acceptance.

You get it now... You understand that there is nothing to fear. Nothing to shy away from.

Your wife, naked in the shower. Washing herself gently in the arms of a black bull, his cock hard and heavy. His balls, large and full. They are purposeful together. They kiss under the rushing water, just beginning what will be a loooong afternoon of sex together: both hard and soft, fast and slow. He's going to lay enormous amounts of black pipe deep in your wife's eager, silky pussy. Her white body will be for his pleasure, and his pleasure alone. Today, she is black owned.

You pop out of your daydream. The dream isn't real yet. But you have a smile. Your dick has stiffened.

Lucky black bulls are going to dip their cocks deep inside of her most precious, private places. You want it. They want it. She wants it.

So what's stopping you? Join the elite, the self-aware, those in control of their own sexual destiny.

Submit yourselves to a lifestyle in pursuit of the black cock experience. Let a strong black bull take control of your sex lives and carry you off into the most wild, exciting, and totally unpredictable adventure of your lives.

Don't delay. Get your wife in touch with one of the many quality verified bulls on this website. Let her have fun. Let her eyes soak in the sights of enormous black cock, hungry for a Juicy white booty. Let her give out photos of her own, to feel the excitement of having her supple form viewed by hungry black bulls. She will have so much fun. You will too.

And its just the first step in an incredible journey that will change you both forever.

View attachment 1325158

Think about it. ;)
Absolutely bro.

what about medium sized black cock or even average sized black cock, my wife has had them as well as bbc and some of the bbc were not so great just big. As a husband I can tell how to please a woman because I have done it often and have seen many other men do it well

Something BLACK.

His mind races.

Oh GOD, YES!

Reluctance.

Lucky black bulls are going to dip their cocks deep inside of her most precious, private places. You want it. He wants it. She wants it.

View attachment 1325158

Think about it. ;)
Thanks for quoting me and your genuine way

Once the white male has crossed the line and given his wife to a Black Man, it becomes easy for him to accept his status. But doing it that first time is very difficult. He is not only watching the love of his life making it with another man, he is watching her moaning with delight as she never did before. When this happens the first time, the white male is demoted. He is no longer head of the household, but now is cuck, minion, and slave. The white male is humbled and stripped of his manhood by the Black Master in the presence of his wife. Once the white male is able to get through this first traumatic experience, he can then appreciate the sexual satisfaction his wife is able to experience. The white male now realizes it’s not about him anymore.

I agree 100%. It wasn't easy for my husband. I was fucking my black neighbor. He walked in all pissed off and tried to get me to stop which I did only for a minute. I told him I needed this and asked him to watch. He left and I started fucking my lover again then my husband came back and started watching then he started jerking off. Ever since then he loves it

I agree 100%. It wasn't easy for my husband. I was fucking my black neighbor. He walked in all pissed off and tried to get me to stop which I did only for a minute. I told him I needed this and asked him to watch. He left and I started fucking my lover again then my husband came back and started watching then he started jerking off. Ever since then he loves it

Its such an interesting process.. that moment that (as a white guy) you realize that you can get sexual pleasure from being subjugated to dominant Alpha Male black men. There is something about it that makes us want that pussy even more.. knowing that we can't have it..

Its such an interesting process.. that moment that (as a white guy) you realize that you can get sexual pleasure from being subjugated to dominant Alpha Male black men. There is something about it that makes us want that pussy even more.. knowing that we can't have it..
you are actually submitting to your alpha wife just as the black guy is submitting to your wife and both of you are performing for her benefit and convincing yourself otherwise. Some women are very skilled at manipulation and control. Men who would never think of man to man contact perform mutual sex because a woman wants them to.

Thats all it took for you to turn your hubby? Did he get a good look at your cunt when you pulled yourself up off your neighbour's BBC?

Thats all it took for you to turn your hubby? Did he get a good look at your cunt when you pulled yourself up off your neighbour's BBC?
I am sure he did. I think the things I was saying helped a lot. I started by telling him stuff likehow much I love him and telling him how good this black cock feels. Then I moved to making fun of his dick and then his chubby, hairy body while he was jerking off

I am sure he did. I think the things I was saying helped a lot. I started by telling him stuff likehow much I love him and telling him how good this black cock feels. Then I moved to making fun of his dick and then his chubby, hairy body while he was jerking off

You did that so nicely for him

Making eye contact in that moment would be important. Your husband needs to get the message - "that's right, I'm fucking superior black cock, honey. This is the way it is, the way its going to be, and it's best you accept it."

The sooner you both are on the same page, the sooner you can both begin a life endless black cock worship, with practically all private aspects of your lives revolving around your next night with a black champion.

you are actually submitting to your alpha wife just as the black guy is submitting to your wife and both of you are performing for her benefit and convincing yourself otherwise. Some women are very skilled at manipulation and control. Men who would never think of man to man contact perform mutual sex because a woman wants them to.
Just because you are powerless around women, doesn't mean every guy is. The black man is in control.

Exactly you all know how to get what you want and take it make us want to give it to you pretty quick.
Woman can usually find a big cock to fuck them but men not so easy to find a woman. I am not powerless around women but I do understand who is usually in control in a cuckold situation. Yes the man must want to be a cuck to a certain extent. Many men are cucks and pretend not to be which keeps the peace lol

Woman can usually find a big cock to fuck them but men not so easy to find a woman. I am not powerless around women but I do understand who is usually in control in a cuckold situation. Yes the man must want to be a cuck to a certain extent. Many men are cucks and pretend not to be which keeps the peace lol
We weren't even talking about the cuck, we were talking about the stud.

Back