cuckold size

Similiar affect om me. No erection. No ejaculatoon. Wife loving black cock. Then I got into the gym / exercise routine. More testosterone. Erections came back. Cock a little bigger. Good ejaculations. Pumping iron helped. Got my head into the IR lifestyle where its natural for white women to fuck alpha black males just like the lions. Nothing about me. Now both the black studs and I fuck the wife since we are all alpha now.

There is a lot of truth in this post

In one photo, from our bedroom, below, my 53 year old Sicilian hot (and horny!!!!) wife is on the bed...ready to be fucked doggystile "by her black stud" (fantasizes constantly).. as I approach her with the long, thick, rabbit-style vibrator (which she takes ALL THE WAY IN)...
And as you can see, my nipples are clamped and being vibrated (one of her favorite "punishment tools" that she uses to punish me for my 4 to 5 inch (when "hard!) excuse for a cock. I've also already been spanked with her leather paddle/whip combo thing, as well as hand-spanked by her as she degrades me verbally (in addition to physically)... Screaming at me for being unable to satisfy her desires, unable to satisfy her hot pussy, screaming at me in Italian that I'm "INUTILE!!!... SEI INUTILE!!" ("USELESS!!..YOU ARE USELESS!!") to her with my tiny (and poor excuse for a) cock...

And, therefore, I'm spanked and degraded, ****** to suck her wet pussy after it's been vibrated with her rabbit, and other vibrators etc...as my tiny cock "attempts" to get "hard"...

(SLAP!!.. Whip me baby. Whip me!!! )

View attachment 2703428View attachment 2703429View attachment 2703430View attachment 2703431View attachment 2703432View attachment 2703434View attachment 2703435View attachment 2703436View attachment 2703437View attachment 2703438
sicilian women are very hot and horny...

Back