CUCKOLD SIZE ? BULL? CUCK?

I've noticed that almost all men and some "supposed women" in different forums have the idea that black men are good, basically by their "huge cocks".
I've watched a lot of videos where black males had medium and small cocks. Those men were black but they didn't have huge cocks.
Is weird when some supposed women write "I need a huge black cock". They are not interested in good lovers with knowledge about how to stimulate erogenous areas like nipples, or a good kisser or a normal man with a normal dick (not small of course).
Those women are only interested in huge cocks (with not less of an average cock size of 20 centimeters long!) because those amazing masts are the only way to reach an orgasm!
It's weird because those "women" think like men!

The case of my wife is different. She always felt a great attraction by brown men. Almost all her boyfriends before me were brown. One of them was mestizo and the ast boyfriend before me was black.
I'm caucasian with blonde hair and my eyes are between green, brown and gray. I know I'm handsome and my wife agree with this quallity. She's with me because we get along.
Sincé the first day we are together, I have always said her that I was proud of her because she had been a relationship with a black guy.
Even more, the first time we were going to have sex, I said her that I was feeling a great pleasure because I was going to put my dick inthe same pussy that her ex black boyfriend had put his wonderful black cock, during almost 5 years.

Axel was fantastic in bed. He always had a great ease to make Susie cum and it's not a matter of cock size.
He really knew how to make her excite through his kisses, licking her nipples and massaging her clit. When Axel finally put his black cock into Susie's pussy, she just needed a few minutes to reach an orgasm.

Axel and me have almost the same cock size. I know he was better than me in sex because he had too much more experience.

full

my hubby.jpg

My wife discovered quite by accident that really huge cocks like 11 inches plus and very thick would cause her to have multiple vaginal orgasms. Although bulls of that size are actually pretty rare we managed to hook up with about 5 or 6. The largest of whom was almost 13 inches and my lovely wife devoured every Inch and actually begged him to fuck her harder and deeper. It was always my dream to find a bull of that size and have him live with us so I could enjoy the pleasier of having my wife become addicted to his sexing. I often wish the occasional guy on xhamster with a truly enormous cock would realize there are couples who worship them and would loveto treat them like kings2015-09-04 15.11.45.jpg

Let me adress the previous posts. I have a average cock. I have always been able to bring my wife to orgasms with my tongue. Fingers vibrator etc. But when a women experiences the intensity and the overwhelming power of there entire pussy convulsing after being completely stuffed and then stretched all the while having her g spot stimulated and her cervix slowly opening up so her womb can actually be filled with black cock
..an yes I actually witnessed her bounce up and down and after several minutes her cervix opened and her womb was completely filled with a huge black penis.
I urged him to fill her with his seed but me couldn't. He did make me lick his ass while my wife sucked him and he made my mife hold his cock and aim it into my mouth. Of course I swallowed every drop.

I've noticed that almost all men and some "supposed women" in different forums have the idea that black men are good, basically by their "huge cocks".
(...)
Black men do have bigger dicks on average. So do Caribbean latinos and some pacific islanders.

If this size difference (~ 1/2 inch) is significant or not will be subject of interpretation though. Fact is that there is also a relatively large deviation around the average value so that you will find all sizes in any "race" at percentages that are "somewhat close" to each other.

Women who are sexually experienced and have had many lovers should know that, and i suppose that "women" stating they have had several black men and all of them being ten inches or above is quite obviously most of all made up BS and fakes, respectively.

Although most women do have a size preference (with girth being more important than length) it is far less important than it is to most men.

Our preferences when it comes to a third player are as follows:

For me color is more important than size, altough anything bigger than me (either girth or length) would be a plus. For my woman a lover should have something to provide her with; size could be one thing, but so would stamina or simply the skill to manhandle her rightly. (She has some curiosity but not (yet) a real preference for black men.)

Although we would play with men of differnt colors and sizes, the kind of play would most probably depend on their size though.

While men with average packages and below would be perfect for DPs, slighly bigger built men would be good for other threesome activities like spitroasts, for instance. With extraordinarily big members my woman would more concentrate on BJs than with smaller guys, while i would better enjoy watching than taking part.

Now, having said that we are open to invite men of different sizes for her, we still have a preference that somehow resembles the optimal desired dick size in our opinion. That would be 6 to 8 inches (~ 15 to 20 centimeters) in circumference, or 7 to 9.5 in (~ 18 to 24 cm) in length.

Anyone at the upper end of that spectrum would perfectly qualify as ONS. Anyone at the lower end, however, would better qualify as a regular, as she`d not like to take anything close 9x8" on a regular basis. Anyone above that would most likely be restricted to BJs. (Yes, there is a too big too!) ;)

Last edited:
Back