Cuckold situations

Even after having a baby with another man, he still couldn't bring himself to leave her. So he spends a lot of time with her her ******* by her boyfriend hoping that this "phase" will pass and she'll come back to him

View attachment 2998830
But the baby in the picture looks black not mixed race. So it's doubtful if it belongs to that white girl.
Mind you she looks hot and I bet the kissing couple are fucking each other and that's arousing that white nerd boy.

Even after having a baby with another man, he still couldn't bring himself to leave her. So he spends a lot of time with her her ******* by her boyfriend hoping that this "phase" will pass and she'll come back to him

View attachment 2998830
Wow!!! very exciting photo of you playing with your white wife's black ******* while a black man is kissing her, all in public.

Her: I'm pregnant, it's not yours
You: what?!?! What are you talking about
Her: it's Jamal's baby
You: you said you guys were just friends?!?!?!
Her: I'm sorry you had to find out this way

You: ??????????

View attachment 2998851
Now he has to make a choice, divorce his wife or accept being her white cuckold husband and and raise her black baby. He will also have to accept that his white slut wife will continue to enjoy being fucked by black men and having their black babies. Also, everyone will know his wife is a slut for black cocks and enjoys being fucked by them.

Back