Cuckold situations

View attachment 6210291
Your fiancés trainer, he’s gonna make sure she fits into that wedding dress
All white marriages are expected to follow suit in the years to come. More Grooms will aspire to letting their women become aware of their cuckold desires, and would no longer worry from recriminations when it comes time to share their feelings towards their future spouse. And should they decide to wait until after they have gotten married, so be it, as long as they take adequate measure of letting the wife know that this is what they desire their marriage life to assume. Nothing would do until more white couples become entrenched in the Black New Order that declares they and their marriage submit for Black-Ownership.

My wife: 'Honey, I am at my most fertile today, so I have a date with my black boyfriend tonight. Wish me luck.'

1704270988-app-screen-3.png

Me: 'Honey, I've checked your app and it's your fertile time. I've bought flowers to celebrate.'
My wife: 'Can you ring my black boyfriend, babe and invite him to spend the night with us? I don't want him to miss this chance.'

Natural-Cycles-1.jpg

Last edited:
Me: 'That's it, honey. Try to keep your hips elevated, to help with the chances of conception. Hopefully, your black boyfriend's sperm is swimming through your fallopian tubes right now, hunting for your ovum.'

images

My wife: 'Happy anniversary, honey. My bull wanted to join us on our special night, because he is such an important part of our marriage. I hope that's alright.'
Me: 'Of course it is, babe. You look as beautiful as the day I married you in your wedding dress again. And you always look especially beautiful when you are ovulating.'

21312db32ae8da7526354b6f55093879.jpg

My wife: 'Honey, I'm starting to worry, my period is very late.'
Me: 'You spent your last fertile weekend with your bull. Did you definitely take the morning after pill?'
My wife: 'Honey, I'm so, so sorry. I thought I would be alright.'

missed-period-blog.jpg

All white marriages are expected to follow suit in the years to come. More Grooms will aspire to letting their women become aware of their cuckold desires, and would no longer worry from recriminations when it comes time to share their feelings towards their future spouse. And should they decide to wait until after they have gotten married, so be it, as long as they take adequate measure of letting the wife know that this is what they desire their marriage life to assume. Nothing would do until more white couples become entrenched in the Black New Order that declares they and their marriage submit for Black-Ownership.
Total bullshit

Total bullshit
In his main work The Decline of the West, Oswald Spengler opposes a linear historiography that tells the story of "humanity" as a story of progress. Instead, he advocates a cyclical theory, according to which new cultures constantly emerge, experience a period of prosperity, complete themselves through a phase of decline and perish. He sees cultures as clearly definable, quasi-organic entities with a lifespan of around 1000 years, each of which has very characteristic features that shape the way individuals think and act. The title of the work already contains the thesis, which is to be presented and substantiated in the book, that in Spengler's present, the "culture of the West" is in decline.
In order to test this theory, all you have to do is look at different ancient civilizations. They all had a pretty nasty 🤢 decline after about 1000 years.

Attachments

• IMG_9994.png
    IMG_9994.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
In his main work The Decline of the West, Oswald Spengler opposes a linear historiography that tells the story of "humanity" as a story of progress. Instead, he advocates a cyclical theory, according to which new cultures constantly emerge, experience a period of prosperity, complete themselves through a phase of decline and perish. He sees cultures as clearly definable, quasi-organic entities with a lifespan of around 1000 years, each of which has very characteristic features that shape the way individuals think and act. The title of the work already contains the thesis, which is to be presented and substantiated in the book, that in Spengler's present, the "culture of the West" is in decline.
In order to test this theory, all you have to do is look at different ancient civilizations. They all had a pretty nasty 🤢 decline after about 1000 years.
Keep the Africans, Arabs, Persians and Asians in their fatherlands and white Europe can and will remain just that, white and European.
Funny he or no one else thinks Africa, Asia, Arabia or Persia should be culturally or ethnically enriched and is in danger of any "downfall".

Keep the Africans, Arabs, Persians and Asians in their fatherlands and white Europe can and will remain just that, white and European.
Funny he or no one else thinks Africa, Asia, Arabia or Persia should be culturally or ethnically enriched and is in danger of any "downfall".
1713730475067.png

There you go. Lary „fucking“ Fink, the emperor of the western world. He who controls Black Rock, controls the flow of investment, he who controls investment, controls the money, he who controls the money, controls the politicians the the press.

Lary Fink is a very smart man, but he is also a woke crazy lunatic who was indoctrinated by Neo-Marxists, Conflict Theory idiots on American Universities and schools. So we are feeling the full brunt of the sinister crazy self-destructive ideology at work, on us. God save us from these evil Neo-Marxists.

View attachment 7088943

There you go. Lary „fucking“ Fink, the emperor of the western world. He who controls Black Rock, controls the flow of investment, he who controls investment, controls the money, he who controls the money, controls the politicians the the press.

Lary Fink is a very smart man, but he is also a woke crazy lunatic who was indoctrinated by Neo-Marxists, Conflict Theory idiots on American Universities and schools. So we are feeling the full brunt of the sinister crazy self-destructive ideology at work, on us. God save us from these evil Neo-Marxists.

Larry Fink is considered the most powerful person in global finance. The US American is the founder and CEO of Blackrock - the world's largest asset manager. With his annual, highly regarded letters to CEOs, he has stylized himself as a champion of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) conflict theory ideology and Climate change. In recent years, he has drawn the attention of board members and managers to the explosive nature of DEI, called them to account and emphasized the important role of the (financial) economy in overcoming what he calls white supremacy, which is western culture and people of European descent.

It all sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory, and I really wish it were, but if you check up about it, read about it, the theory proves itself correct every time. Lary Fink is the most powerful man in the world calling the shots. He is our evil pupet master.

Back