Cuckold Sighting

Recently saw a beautiful white girl with a couple of black (mixed race) children at a play park accompanied by a white male. My curiosity was obviously noticed by the couple but I didn't have the wherewithwal to introduce myself! Dumass!
Both white male and female were aware of my interest in them and both smiled at me but unfortunately I didn't approach them - my I rot in hell for my sins.
Such an opportunity to speak to people of a similar ilk forgone! That's the way it is!
But hoping to correct it on this here site!

Recently saw a beautiful white girl with a couple of black (mixed race) children at a play park accompanied by a white male. My curiosity was obviously noticed by the couple but I didn't have the wherewithwal to introduce myself! Dumass!
Well, I think both they and you may have been lucky you didn't approach them, because of the pretense under which you would have approached them.

I can just see it now ... you walk up, say "hello", they say "hello" back, then you blurt out "I notice you have mixed race *******. How did that happen?" ... as the ******* clamor nearby ... then you look at the white husband and say ... "so you let your wife fuck black men, huh? Is she exclusively black? Does she want to have sex with you?"
(((PUNCH)))
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Well, I think both they and you may have been lucky you didn't approach them, because of the pretense under which you would have approached them.

I can just see it now ... you walk up, say "hello", they say "hello" back, then you blurt out "I notice you have mixed race *******. How did that happen?" ... as the ******* clamor nearby ... then you look at the white husband and say ... "so you let your wife fuck black men, huh? Is she exclusively black? Does she want to have sex with you?"
(((PUNCH)))
View attachment 504840 Mac
Uhm! You've got a point there Mac! Us cucks always see the world through rose tinted spectacles but could have been looking at it through a pair of black eyes!

May not have been what you thought at all. Could have been like countless other couples, having children from a previous marriage.
May have been as you say cabot but the guy was definitely quite a subordinate male and she quite a vivacious and attractive girl in her 20s. I'm sure when she has another baby it will be black - well I'd like to think so!

Both white male and female were aware of my interest in them and both smiled at me but unfortunately I didn't approach them - my I rot in hell for my sins.
Such an opportunity to speak to people of a similar ilk forgone! That's the way it is!
All what you're telling is not weird today. In New York I've seen a lot of interracial couples either black men with White women or White men with ebony women. Probably those couples are going to have mixed childrens. Perhaps the childrens that you have seen were adopted...

... Us cucks always see the world through rose tinted spectacles but could have been looking at it through a pair of black eyes!

Brit, I wasn't meaning to discourage you from your desire to investigate your curiosity, as that is only natural ... the point was to consider the manner in which you approach them. My scenario was considering the "extreme", and I presented the Q's you probably desired to ask, but in a more tactful approach. You could always make a compliment such as "I wasn't meaning to stare, but was just admiring how handsome all of you are as a family", then letting them volunteer more conversation and information with you. Who knows, maybe they would like you from the start, and desire more conversation. I feel fairly sure they probably had been asked and explained about their children before, but probably not from a total stranger. And, as already mentioned, they could probably be adopted. Lots of that going around, ie... actress Angela Jolie. Mac

Last edited:
The children could have been adopted

She also could have been babysitting them or she could be an au pair. A lot of people would be weirded out by a complete stranger walking up to them and start asking questions about about their children or the children with them. I've been out in public with with my mixed nieces when they were children, and and I've been out in public with my nephews who are white, and if some dude came up to me and started asking a bunch of non sequitur questions I would assume that he was a *******. You're better off leaving these kinds of things to your over active imagination.

She also could have been babysitting them or she could be an au pair. A lot of people would be weirded out by a complete stranger walking up to them and start asking questions about about their children or the children with them. I've been out in public with with my mixed nieces when they were children, and and I've been out in public with my nephews who are white, and if some dude came up to me and started asking a bunch of non sequitur questions I would assume that he was a *******. You're better off leaving these kinds of things to your over active imagination.
"Au pair". Ooh la la Mister French.

I have good friends that could not have children and they adopted 2 biracial children and they were noth quite dark skinned and my friends wife was a cute blue eyed blonde, she said she hated to go to the mall. She would take the ******* by herself and the looks and comments from both black and white were hurtful and embarrassing.

Reactions: wit
Back