Cuckold serching...

I'm new to this lifestyle, For many years I've been secretly turned on by the cuckold lifestyle... I truly believe that Black men are superior to whites, so therefor its only naturally that white woman prefers Black cock, and white men serves... Any advise about this lifestyle are welcome

Hi, thanks for the reply... I'm finally ready to be a full time cuckold, I'm new at this scene so I seek advice, for me it's naturally to serve the superior black man, I'm 100 % straight but believe that the cuckold lifestyle is about knowing your place in the hiracy... In time I want to be in a cuckold relationship. But for know I seek advise about the lifestyle

Hi, thanks for the reply... I'm finally ready to be a full time cuckold, I'm new at this scene so I seek advice, for me it's naturally to serve the superior black man, I'm 100 % straight but believe that the cuckold lifestyle is about knowing your place in the hiracy... In time I want to be in a cuckold relationship. But for know I seek advise about the lifestyle
So do you have a gf or wife who also wants to be in the lifestyle?

If not, what are you offering that either white women or black men really need?

Hi Martin
I really wish you well with your quest. I know how it feels to be a white guy with such a strong desire to find a white female partner who likes black men and to be completely heterosexual at the same time. It doesn't make it easy finding the right lady or to know where to go to find her.
I have met with and corresponded with white women interested in the lifestyle but factors such as distance (living in different countries) and different goals have meant I'm still looking.
But best of luck with your search Martin.

Back