cuckold real life stories

I want to see Prince William of England, cuckolded by a big black man from South Africa or Nambia or Zimbabwe.

So, what you're suggesting is that what happened to Princess Diana, would happen to Kate Middleton as well, right? You don't think the British government would tolerate Kate cheating on her husband, much less with a black man. With all the good Diana and Kate have done for blacks, I wouldn't dare want to wish what you desire on Kate. Again, Rina, you're not considering the drastic results some of your careless comments will bring about. Mac

Are you against women's right to choose what to do with her own body?
You sound like some kind of conservative repressed fudly dudly who believes in marriage.
Marriage has ruined my life.
I can't wait to cheat.
I love these real life stories.

You sound like some kind of conservative repressed fudly dudly who believes in marriage.
Marriage has ruined my life.
I can't wait to cheat.

Princess, I certainly wouldn't define myself or my marriage as "conservative", and those, here, that have known me the past 4 years will attest to my comment. My wife & I have been swinging since we met almost 20 years ago; now our parents (my dad a minister & her dad a head deacon) would be defined as conservative.
However, I apply common sense to many of the actions I make in life; it appears that you don't.
I really hate you had a bad marriage and hate white men, but rest assured there are many white men with good hearts and a desire and ability to make your life pleasurable. You're on some vindictive crusade right now, but someday I believe you'll realize your words of foolishness that you are so often posting here. I honestly wish you peace of mind and happiness. That "hate" will negatively affect you the rest of your life if you allow it.
Much love ... Mac

White males are wonderful.
I love my husbands money.
Why would I hate him?
He's just a horrible husband.
And a horrible lover.
I hate his sins, not him personal.

I think you take what I say too personally. Way too personally.
I don't hate my husband. I hate what he fails to do. There is difference.
Yes, I fantasize about humiliating him. But in my fantasies he comes around to it, and becomes aroused.
It's not like I wouldn't want him to be aroused. And I wish the same arousal on all others in similar such situations. That's not hatred. Not if the white men eventually enjoy it.

I love real life stories because it paints a picture of women who actual get sexually satisfied at last. Which is wonderful, and all good progressive people should support that.

I love real life stories because it paints a picture of women who actual get sexually satisfied at last.
I think you take what I say too personally. Way too personally.
I don't hate my husband. I hate what he fails to do. There is difference.
Yes, I fantasize about humiliating him. But in my fantasies he comes around to it, and becomes aroused.
Then, I'll leave you to your "fantasy postings" and wish you well. But, your postings aren't just being taken wrongly by me, but by many others as well. I do have a sincere side to life, I know that; one that clearly separates reality & fantasy. If I was as unhappy with my spousal relationship as you seem to be, I'd either be working on it or departing from it. If your husband is a lousy fuck, you could possibly train him to be better. Possibly one or both of you need to look at your physical self to see if over the years of marriage that you've allowed yourselves to become sexually unattractive.

At any rate, I just hope your first black cock meets all the expectations your imaginary world has created. And, if you think your hubby has been disrespectful to your needs, wait until you get passed around from one man to the other and become nothing more than a sperm depository ... that's when the real world will eventually raise its mean head again.
Best of luck ... Mac

I'm a very sexually desirable woman. dozens of white men have proposed to me before my wedding. I got my first proposal from a very shy and meek white guy when I was only fifteen. He wrote this ten page poem calling me a Valkiery germanic princess of some kind. I don't know what he was talking about. Most of it was a bunch of lovey stuff I didn't understand I really didn't understand it. He said he wanted to be my shining knight in armour. That part I understood. He was desperately trying to be romantic cause he was so shy and wouldn't dare talk to me. I said no thanks.

Oooops! Seems like some responses to this post has gone on to cause a lot of negativity here. This was not the intention of the original thread. I'd still like to hear other peoples views/responses to the original request

Real situation make Black Cock more acceptable, and increases the chances that we women, may yet enjoy it without being oppressed by insecure white males.

Back