Cuckold Premature

Me, cumming REAL fast, haha. A quick tug and it's over in 4 seconds! Dreaming of a black man entering her. She needs better than this:

Yeah i agree, i dont cum that fast but i cant fill my wife like she needs. I cant even get her to make noise when i fuck her as hard as i can

mm well at least you DO get hard..i dont even get hard any more although i do have intense orgasms.
Yeah, i get hard mostly because i envision a 8" thick black cock stretching my wifes pussy and her screaming her orgasm all over it.

Yeah, i get hard mostly because i envision a 8" thick black cock stretching my wifes pussy and her screaming her orgasm all over it.
i can understand that! as for me tho even though i think of my wife with her legs spread wide open for any any any Black males i get very very hot but i always always stay soft and limp no matter what. i orgasm very quickly also and ooze out my sissy juices. she already has those full puffy pussy lips...and..i do have to wonder HOW she got those?.

mm well at least you DO get hard..i dont even get hard any more although i do have intense orgasms.
i can understand that! as for me tho even though i think of my wife with her legs spread wide open for any any any Black males i get very very hot but i always always stay soft and limp no matter what. i orgasm very quickly also and ooze out my sissy juices. she already has those full puffy pussy lips...and..i do have to wonder HOW she got those?.[/quote
i know, its so frustrating being a cuck wannabe. I just want my wife to be satisfied and do it already

i can understand that! as for me tho even though i think of my wife with her legs spread wide open for any any any Black males i get very very hot but i always always stay soft and limp no matter what. i orgasm very quickly also and ooze out my sissy juices. she already has those full puffy pussy lips...and..i do have to wonder HOW she got those?.
you dont fuck your wife?? wtf? white sissy married to white wife and wantin her to get sum black cock fuck bring her on. how you think she got them big fat pussy lips white boi sissy?

you dont fuck your wife?? wtf? white sissy married to white wife and wantin her to get sum black cock fuck bring her on. how you think she got them big fat pussy lips white boi sissy?
I fuck my wife, if you can call it that. She has been strangely loose lately.....hmmm

Back