Cuckold position

I like trying different positions and doing different things it makes it more exciting and can be more difficult for a cuckold

You notice that in the pic that the cuck is holding onto the black man, not his wife. That says a lot about what some cucks really want. They are using their own wife to get the black man they truly desire. To me, the little nuances say a lot!
I agree a lot of cucks really desire another man and use the wife to get it, when it is the wife,s idea she will dominate her man and make him accept what she wants at least to a certain extent. Many cucks just pretend not to know their wife is fucking other men

That's what a Black Master can specially grant a cuckold hubby.

Often the bulls like this position as well it allows the husband to lick and suck them while they fuck the wife and the bull also has the choice of where to deposit his load. Some bulls like the cuck to suck on their balls while they fuck. This position also ensures that the husband will have to receive all of the wife and bulls juice and cum

Such is how submissive cuck hubbies should be to their wives before they can be allowed entry into their cuckold position!

Absolutely love this. Mixing the leash and collar with a chastity cage would be the ultimate in cucky submissiveness. Our BULL has me put my cb3000 cage on before we all play sometimes. After I have it on, HE LOCKS IT showing her and I that he is the ALPHA in charge and he will be the only one fucking her beautiful pussy.

The number 1 position that makes my wife cum like a crazy woman while we role play,...reverse cow girl. She says she would be unable to resist a black bull if I started sucking her clit as he entered her. She goes on to say she would totally turn into a fuck toy in this position. When I ask her about possible contact with the bull, asked both while playing and after, she says it is just sex and that as long as I am also sucking her clit she would be totally fine with me sucking the bulls balls and licking his shaft as it goes in and out. And of course when I mention what about her cum filled pussy, she smiles and cocks her head and says "You would eat it silly!"

Back